Ladynoir Fluff

This is just some Ladynoir fluff while I figure out my one shots because I was smart enough to only put my titles for my one shots and not what they were about and now I forgot so I'm trying to remember while creating new ideas. 😖👏👌👍🏼

Ladybug sighed while sitting on the rooftop. Being herself was tiring and some days she wished she could just relax and sleep.

Her Ladybug duties had changed her life in a both good and bad way. The good part was that she had Chat Noir, the kitten she began to fall for as she slowly got tired of Adrien's obliviousness, and she got to save Paris.

"Hey M'lady!" Chat said as he swung to where she was sitting on the edge of the Eiffel Tower.

Ladybug jumped up and then realized it was just Chat and sat back down.

"Hey Kitty," she replied back softly.

They both stared out onto Paris, looking out at the view. Chat grappled her hand and held it softly and Ladybug slowly leaned her head onto his shoulder resting it there lightly.

That sat there feeling relaxed and strangely lates that there was no akuma attack to ruin this heartfelt moment.

"The view is beautiful," Ladybug said breaking the silence with her words.

"Mmhmm, but I know something even more beautiful."

"Yeah?"

"You." Chat said.

Ladybug began blushing and turned he head away for a few seconds to calm her face down. This action did weird things to Chat's heart. If he had known choosing the sweet and compliment filled approach he would've done it so long ago.

"Chat, you mustn't say such things. It shall do such drastic things to one's ego." Ladybug said while looking out at the city still blushing.

Chat was so surprised to figure out that his lady was finally falling for him after so much rejection he almost fell off the tower.

"But what if it's true?" he asked curiously wondering what her response would be.

"It's not. I'm ugly," she said while staring at her feet, dangling off the edge.

"Who said that to you? They shall die a slow and painful death. You are beautiful and will always be." Chat said with a menacing look on his face.

"It's fine Chat. I'm not beautiful. I'm ugly and dull." Ladybug said with a pained, sad expression written on her face.

Chat picked up her chin with his finger and turned her head to face his and looked deeply into her eyes and said, "You ARE beautiful and you'll always be beautiful. You are NOT dull, you are the brightest girl in the world. And you are the kindest, most generous person I've ever met and you'll always be. And I will kill anyone who to.d you otherwise."

At the end of his sweet speech, Ladybug's face had a few tears dripping off of her. She was so elated that her kitty thought that of her and she felt so nice after hearing that wonderful speech of his.

Knowing this is what they both wanted, Ladybug smashed her lips onto his and kissed him passionately.

Chat was so surprised, he stayed stiff for a few seconds and then slowly began to kiss back once he processed what was going on.

The kiss was a passionate and showed the love they held for each other. It was slow and soothing to remind them that they were their for each other but had a passionate fire between their lips.

Once they broke apart for air, Chat whispered out, "Woah! That was claw-some!"

Ladybug giggled at the pun and said, "But you just had to ruin the moment with one of your puns!"

"Je t'aime, Mon Chaton."

"Je t'aime, Ladybug."

Read, Vote and Comment!
-I<3TooManyFandoms