Legacy

Adrien quietly walked up the stairs, to make sure to not wake the kids up. It was pretty late and he had to go make sure that Marinette had taken a break from her endless designing sprees. The girl just couldn't stop herself.

He tiptoed around Louis and Hugo's rooms and was just about to walk past Emma's until he heard the soft talking of his daughter's voice.

His face morphed in confusion and he quietly opened the door to her room and peeked a head in. He noticed a black thing floating in the middle of his daughter's purple themed room.

He took note as it dashed behind the monitors on her desk and watched carefully as she whipped her body around with a huge fake grin.

"Uh hi Dad," Emma said. "What are you doing here?"

Adrien narrowed his eyes at his 13 year old daughter. "What was that?"

He watched as Emma faltered. "W-what was what?'

"That black blur which zoomed behind your mon-"

"ADRIEN!!!" Was all Adrien heard, as he was interrupted. From behind the monitor, zoomed out Plagg, the annoying kwami who he had put up with for years and dearly missed.

"Plagg?" He said in confusion and shock.

Emma displayed great confusion from the conference between the two. Still not sure what to say she blurted out, "Uh Dad that's just..." She grew nervous as her father zeroed in on her. "A robotic bug mouse? That my friend made?"

Adrien burst out laughing at her lame excuse. His daughter was so similar to Marinette. But Emma was confused at his shocking response.

He kept laughing and laughing until he came to a horrendous realization. "Shi-" he noticed his daughter watching him. Even though she was old it was a force of habit to cover up bad words. "-take mushrooms. We have to buy Camembert again!' He whined loudly.

Emma stared at him with her wide eyes filled with confusion. "What?" She wasn't sure if her dad was having some type of spontaneous madness or something.

Plagg flew in a circle in the air. 'It's my favorite cheese!" He said with a huge grin.

"Yes it is,' Adrien said with a grimace.

"Wait Dad? How do you know Plagg?"

Adrien paused to think up an answer so he could talk to Marinette about what had just happened. But right then the bedroom door opened to reveal a tired Marinette yawning as she quietly opened the door.

"What's going on? Why are you two being so loud?" She laid her eyes on the floating back kwami. "Oh."

She was just about to walk back out before realizing who she had just seen. She had gotten so used to the late night arguments and talks between Adrien and the big hearted black kwami that this had just seemed normal. But this time her daughter was there.

"Oh my god." She said enthusiastically. "Plagg!" Even she had missed the cheese-loving kwami a lot. Tikki had always berated her for giving him so much to appease to his never-ending hunger.

"Wait what?" She saw Emma say in confusion. "How do both of you guys know Plagg?"

She saw Adrien send her a look with his eyes and she nodded for him to start the story.

He smirked. He was excited to tell this story. "Well one day a little less than 20 years ago your mother saved an old man who was caught in the middle of a road and about to be run over by a car...."

I'm the time skip. My name is Billy and I have a twin sister named Bobby.

"Wait. So you're telling me that you and mom were the legendary superheroes, Ldybug and Chat Noir?" Emma said in complete shock, as her parents nodded once again. She could barely believe what they were telling her. She idolized the two heroes and they were her very own parents?

After the revelation her mother turned to Plagg and asked in excitement, "Will I be able to talk to Tikki?"

Plagg looked at her sadly. "I don't know. She's with Mister Bug, Emma's partner."

Adrien's eyes darkened at Emma's blush from the mention of her quite good-looking partner and Marinette's twinkled. "My daughter will not be going near boys now or ever." Adrien growled.

Marinette immediately smacked her husband. "You can't stop her from doing that! Besides she's already had her first kiss."

"W-what?" Emma blushed brightly. "Who was it?" He growled venomously.

"Like I'm going to tell you," Emma said sarcastically.

"But Emma, I think you should talk to Mister Bug about revealing your identities to one another."

Emma's eyes widened. "But you guys didn't reveal your identities until after you defeated Hawkmoth!"

The pair's eyes widened and they slapped their foreheads in unison. "Of course we forgot about that. There's a new villain active otherwise the miraculous wouldn't be activated." Marinette muttered loudly.

"Of course someone just had to go and corrupt a miraculous and put MY kid in danger." Adrien' protective genes were showing.

Emma's eyes widened as she processed what the two had said. "I'm going to be fighting a villain?"

"Did you not hear what they said, kid?" Said Plagg, who had been quiet for the most part, other than the many interjections during story time.

"But I'm not suited to be a hero! Why did the miraculous choose me? It should've chosen someone else.'

Marinette frowned. Sometimes she didn't like how scarily similar Emma was to her in her younger years. She especially hated her lack of self-confidence which showed in Emma as well. 'Sweetie, that's what I thought too. I even tried to give my miraculous to your Aunt Alya, but the miraculous chooses the heroes for a reason. Because you have the qualities of a hero and the heart to be one."

Emma nodded to what her mom was saying. "Thanks mom." Marinette smiled at her teenage daughter. She had grown up so much so quickly.

Adrien abruptly stood up after a long moment of silence and grabbed Marinette with him as well. "It's a school night so you could get some sleep and some time to process everything."

Emma nodded in agreement.

"Make sure to consider revealing your guys' identities to each other. It would've been so much easier for us if we had" Emma nodded at her mother's words. "Well good night sweetie."

"Good night Mom, good night Dad."

"Good night Emma."

Hey everyone! I know it's been a couple months since I've updated and I'm really sorry about that but it's been pretty hectic with school for me. But it's spring break so I'll try to update more this week and finish up my two pending requests. Really sorry for not finishing those yet. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and let me know if you guys want a part two of Emma and her partner Mister Bug.

Read, Vote, and Comment!
-1<3TooManyFandoms