Chapter 14 - Boston

The guard comes and stand outside of the room, "They're on their way , they'll be here in an hour", he informs, Sidharth exhales heavily before saying, "Pack up everything, I'll take her down...clean this room." , the guard nod to him and calls for the maid over his earpiece. Sidharth gently lift Shehnaaz in his arms and carry her down stairs to the living area and lay her on the couch and steps out of the main door, as he steps out, all of his guards lines up infront of him, "Is everything ready?" Sidharth ask them, "Yes, all the cars have arrived" one of them speaks, " We're waiting for their call, to leave" and other guard speaks, " Good, be alert , we don't want to mess it up", the guards nods at Sidharth's words.

Meanwhile, Kartik and inspector Ajay reaches Infront of Dr. Anand's house to talk to his Watchman, "um..excuse me, can we talk to you for a minute?" Kartik asks the Watchman,
-"Yeah, sure" he replied
"Do you recognize me?, I always bring my fiancee her for sessions."
-"Yes, yes of course, Kartik sir, how can I help you?"
"Umm.. do you remember with whom my fiancee went the last time she came here?"
-"Yeah , I was here , she went with that tall and muscular guy, who had came with you, is everything okay?"
"Yeah, yeah" Kartik replied,
"Do you know where they went ?" Inspector asks.
-"Yeah, they went walking to the right side down the lane".
" Okay, thank you", Kartik and inspector starts walking to the right side as the Watchman said, "Why did Sidharth and Shehnaaz went walking and that also in the opposite direction, her house comes on the left..and I gave Sidharth my car keys, then...what was the need of walking down the lane?" Kartik says with an surprised and confused tone, "Exactly, I'm confused now, the suspense of her disappearance is taking different outlook, everytime we discover anything, yesterday in the hospital I thought maybe it's some high profile person or criminal and now it looks like Sidharth is behind him but it doesn't make any sense because , Sidharth doesn't lives here...so now the question is what or who made him to drop the keys and convince Shehnaaz to walk with him or she wanted to go in the opposite direction...." Inspector said ," umm...." Kartik nods, "We don't know, anything could happen.. maybe someone would be blackmailing Sidharth to do so... Maybe that Shourya is the main man behind everything because so far we didn't hear or found his name...only Shehnaaz took his name that also during her session.." inspector continues... After a while they reach at a flower shop , they showed the flower shop owner the photos of Shehnaaz and Sidharth but the shop owner didn't saw them, they walk down the lane and asked almost all the shops and neighborhoods but nobody seems to remember or spot them.

It's almost 7 in the evening, Kartik and inspector Ajay decides to head back to their homes in disappointment. "How is this possible! None of them have seen those both?" Kartik ask in frustration, "It have been over two days, Kartik.... Maybe they don't remember...they see hundreds of faces in a day (both hop in the car) it's hard to remember any random face, shop keepers will remember their customers or visitors and mostly the ones they created a scenario or something and... It's also hard for them to remember all of their customers faces, all we have to do is, not leave hopes and do not give up." Inspector says, "Yes, I'm not going to give up until I get her back..um.. drop me at Shehnaaz's place my dad texted me to meet there" , Kartik says to the inspector. After a while the inspector pull up infront of Shehnaaz's house, "Kartik if you remember anything strange thing about Sidharth or anything about Shehnaaz, which can help our case even a tiny thing, just text me or call me right away, okay? You can call me anytime" , Kartik nods at him ," And yeah I'll come after 3 tomorrow we need to discuss and learn about Shehnaaz's sessions so far, I'm sure we can get atleast some of the hints which will help us". "Yes, have a good night officer" Kartik says as he gets down from the car, " Good night" inspector replied and drive his car away.
Kartik enters inside and finds his parents sitting with Shehnaaz's mom and Dolly Aunty , Shenaya gets a glass of water for Kartik and asks him, "Did you find anything today?" , "No, not exactly, we only came to know that after the session Sidharth and Shehnaaz went walking on the right side of the lane which is the opposite side to her home", he sighs while saying, "And what about that one who paid all the bills.. uh.. Jay ya Jay Bhanushali , do you know who is he yet?" Kartik's dad asks Kartik, "No, I don't.. know", Kartik's dad signal him to come to a corner Kartik rolls his eyes and follows, "Kartik, I suggest you must think about it, I mean look at everything I think she have a big past, her mom told us all about the hospital things, an NRI man pays her bills, in a subconscious state she takes some another man's name and she is disappeared with another..(sigh) I think you should give it a thought, think again about all this marriage thing"
-"Dad!, Stop saying such things for her , can't you understand I can't live without her, I don't give a damn about her past. I just want her, I. Want. Her."
"Kartik... This is your obsession, son , I've told you earlier, but you don't want to understand...okay...what if after the marriage she gets her memory back and she's not interested in you anymore,huh? What will you do, then?" Kartik jaw twists on his dad's words,
-"This is never going happen, I won't let it, she have to be with me , she is for me! That's why she came back , she came back for me!". Kartik leaves from her and shuts the main door behind his back loudly and gets in his car in anger.
"I'm sorry Mr.Aryan, it's all because of my daughter, I shouldn't trouble you anymore." Shehnaaz's mom says to Kartik's dad.
"No! No I want to help you and I will until you find her again, it just... I'm sacred for Kartik and I want Shehnaaz to take her own decisions, after she learns her past, and we all can see that there are men involved in her past, I hope you're understanding what I'm saying", (Shehnaaz's mom nods),"Shehnaaz had always been like a daughter to me I don't want anything wrong for her even if it's my son and please don't feel we think any less for Shehnaaz or that finding her is any kind of trouble for us, it's not , we care about your family too , you'll are like a family to us", kartik's dad adds, "Thankyou so much for you support Mr.Aryan,(sobs) I don't know where my daughter is and in what conditions she is..." Shehnaaz's mom starting sobing.
_______________________________________