Chapter 17 - Frangible

"Hello Sidharth?!"

"Yes Mahhi"

"Dr. Kapoor wants you to visit him as soon as possible"

"Is everything alright? Is she okay? Where is she?"

"She's in the room, doc ask me to give her sleeping pills, and he did sound worried... you must see him now"

"Yeah- yeah I'm leaving now"

"I'll give her the pills"

Sidharth hung up the phone and leaves his office and drives to Dr. Kapoor's office.

After few minutes of driving, Sidharth pulls in front of Dr. Kapoor's three stories office building, as he enters in the lobby area, he walks towards the reception.

"He told me he's excepting your visit, Mr. Shukla" she said to Sidharth, he nods and head straight to doctor's office, Sidharth knocks at his office door before opening the door, he found dr. Kapoor's head dig in a file, as he sees Sidharth approaching he keeps the file aside.

"What's the matter, doctor?"

"Today during the session, I saw those symptoms again in her"

"You mean..."

"Yes, the ones she had when you brought her here, to me. I was going through her previous reports and X-rays but... her symptoms now are pretty strong and, its not good. During the session she came across with her memory of the beach which she already saw in her early session but I think she might have seen something or someone else also in her memory rather than Shourya but her complete focus was on Shourya and when she lost him from her sight, she started screaming, sweating I could see every nerve of her hands, neck and head she also started pulling her hair, she was terrible"

"Oh no wh-what do I do now?" Sidharth says in cracking voice while rubbing his temples.

"I presume we shall start her medicines again, but (he sighs) everything is getting hard on her she's been thinking and stressing a lot plus all the situations she faced with you before coming here. Each and everything have strongly infected her mind everything that happened in India and then here , last time she didn't remembered a single thing but now her state is different you see, she remember her whole life except her seven years and now her seven years are coming back to her in pieces and it is so much to take in for her plus according to her she's committed to someone else (he sigh) Sidharth her condition is critical more than it seems, problem here is we cannot risk telling her everything at once and if she doesn't get her memory back naturally before her condition gets more worst, I'm afraid there are chance of her getting in coma"

"What! (he gasps) doc-doctor there must be a way, it can't...."

"Start her medicines again and I'll write down two new medicines too. You can try to recreate some memories you had with her but it shouldn't be hard on her something which she cannot digest, do you understand? (Sidharth nods thoughtfully) but most of all she needs your affection, the care you gave her. Maybe she doesn't remember it but it is all she needs at this moment is your love"

Sidharth nods but doesn't say anything, it is clear he is lost in his thoughts everything the doctor said troubled him terribly all he knows at this moment is to be with her, besides her. He then greets farewell to Dr. Kapoor and leaves. As he reaches home Mahhi rush toward him with worried face

"What did he say?"

"He (exhales heavily) he said her condition is critical and there are chance of her going in coma I'll tell you and Jay everything in detail later, uh I really need to see her now"