Chapter 11: Cut and Run

Kartik gives Sidharth a look long as he chuckles , Sidharth turns his expression even while raising his eyebrows . A msg rings on Shenaya and it breaks the eye contact between Kartik and Sidharth.

" Oh No! I completely forgot about it ! " Shenaya whined.
" What ? What is it ? " Kartik asks.
" I was supposed to be at a site , it's really important today has to be the land scaling , I was supposed to be at 2:30 , it's 2:38 I'm already late , how am I going to make it there ... Ugh! " Shenaya says frustratingly
" Wait it's pass 2:30 I have a meeting with a sponsor at 3:00 near M.G road " Kartik says
" M.G road ? That's where I am supposed to be " Shenaya says
" Hey, I can drop you there and I need to be there before 2:50 I need to do some setups " Kartik suggested
" That'll be great ! Thank you so much! But I think we should hurry but what about Shehnaaz?" Shenaya asks
" Well, um Sidharth will take her home , here " Kartik toss his car key at Sidharth and he grabs it . Sidharth Nod. As Kartik and Shenaya leaves Sidharth waits for Shehnaaz whose still at the doctor's office after few minutes Shehnaaz steps out of the office. Sidharth watches her walking towards him but she's lost in her thoughts as she stands Infront of him she ask , " Sidharth Where's Shenaya ?"
" She had to be somewhere for work and so do Kartik so they went and I'll be dropping .... You... Home" Sidharth stops and gets lost in his thoughts .
" Sidharth? You okay ?" Shehnaaz asks him confusingly
" Um ya I'll be dropping you .... Home..."
As Shehnaaz turns to leave, Sidharth drops the car keys silently on the table and he leaves too. As they both steps out Shehnaaz starts turning towards the area where they park their cars, Sidharth pulls Shehnaaz with her arms to stop her .
" Where you going ? They.... took their car with them " Sidharth says
" Then how are we supposed to get home? " Shehnaaz ask
" We'll book an uber or.... Ola". Sidharth informed , " But... Um but i think we should go to a restaurant first to eat something I'm starving " Sidharth added .
" Uh.. yeah... Me too but is there any restaurant .... Nearby I haven't seen any " Shehnaaz says as if thinks
"I saw one on the come way , let's head there" Sidharth says.

After 10 minutes of walk , Sidharth leads Shehnaaz to a cozy restaurant as they find their seats, they sit opposite to each other and they both takes the menu card Infront of them and starts reading . As the waiter arrives Shehnaaz looks at Sidharth and whispers to him," I don't know what to order I'm confused " . Sidharth chuckles on it and turns to the waiter , " Um.. two chicken grilled sandwiches with no onions and tomatoes in it just lettuce and other things with also fries and one lassi " Sidharth places the order, " anything else sir " the waiter ask, Sidharth nods as he say "no that's it thank you" . As the waiter leaves Shehnaaz ask Sidharth ," how are you so sure I like whatever you just ordered for me , mhm?" ," You will find out that soon " Sidharth winks at her as he say , Shehnaaz expressions twist on this words " what do you mean by that I'll find out soon....?" She questioned raising her brows," offcourse you will find that out once the order arrives and whatever I've ordered is basic anyone will enjoy it " he explains her , " o-kay.. but you were sounding so specific as if you know my taste well , more than I know .. " she laughs as she speaks , Sidharth also laugh on it as a respond .
"Did you tell mom that you took me out for lunch .. I just don't want her to worry for reasons , you told her right?" Shehnaaz ask him, " Um..ya.. whoa finally our order arrived I'm so hungry and that's why I ordered sandwiches because they don't take much time to make them !" Sidharth says in a enthusiastic tone as he draws Shehnaaz attention to the food they've ordered as they finished their meal Shehnaaz jumps up ," We must go home " she says , " okay but first I have to book an Uber " , Shehnaaz sits down again , " Oh there aren't any cabs available but we can rent a car.... Okay.... Got it car will reach in .....3 minutes, by the way, did you enjoyed lunch?" Ask Sidharth. "umm.. surprisingly "Yes"!" Shehnaaz response.

After few minutes Sidharth's phone starts ringing ," Hello , yeah ... Um yeah we're inside the restaurant okay okay ya.. give the keys to a girl yeah , 1 sec you go sit in the car I'll be right back I have to pay the bill we can't make him wait ,oh and the car number is Mh-02-CY- 5440 I'll be on call with that guy untill he hands you key okay" Shehnaaz nods and heads out , as she disappears from his sight Sidharth calls the waiter and ask him to get him a water bottle and pays the bill. "Yeah , yeah OTP ... 2471.... Okay thank you ya" and Sidharth hungs up the call. And heads out to a medical store nearby he makes sure no one watches him , he buy some kind of pills and while walking towards the car he puts the powder in the water bottle and give it a shake to mix it well . As he reach at the back of the car, he found Shehnaaz standing near the car , " Why are you standing out you could sit inside", he asked , " I was sitting inside I was about to go back to the restaurant to check on you, What took you so long?" Shehnaaz asked ," I had to use the restroom ..." He responded , " okay , let's go then " Shehnaaz said while opening the door of the car. As they both sit in the car Sidharth hands Shehnaaz the water bottle as he says "I kept you wait a little longer, you might be thirsty " ,
" Yeah " She opens the cap of the bottle and she took a long sip Sidharth starts the car but he was watching her again and again as they reach on the main road Shehnaaz took another long sip of the water just after few minutes her eyes starts shattering close and she collapses in the car seat as she pass out Sidharth pull up the car and starts trembling her but Shehnaaz didn't respond Sidharth got down of the car and open the car trunk and starts searching for side window sun shades as he found them he got back inside the car and puts the sun shades on Shehnaaz side window as Shehnaaz's side window was fully covered with the sun shades, Sidharth turn on airplane mode on his phone then starts the car and takes a U-turn and starts driving as fast as he can , after a while he was driving on the national highway and Shehnaaz was still blackout.
_______________________________________

As I open my eyes , I realize I'm not in my room , not in a familiar place . There's a chandelier on the ceiling ,on my right there's a wall side window through the window I can see dark sky , I got up from the bed and I walk towards the huge door as I went close towards the door and tried to open I realize it's lock from the outside I started banging the door but no one responded , where am I ? What place is it , di...did someone kidnapped me!?
Then I remembered the last person I was with ... Was Sidharth.. why will he ever do such thing to me wondering I rush towards the window as I try to peek through the window I discovered I was in house on an estate there's also a huge swimming pool some guards around the estate the rest of the estate has well managed garden ... And suddenly I hear someone unlocking the door I turned with fear my back pressing the glass of the window , my fear turned into confusion as I found the one who locked me or even who brought me here to this strange place .
"Sidharth ! What.. why you got me here ? "
"Sidharth answer me what is going on ?"
- " Sit down "
" Wh-what No! I'm not going to sit down "
He came close to me and squeeze my arms and push me on the bed
- " SIT down" he comanded
As he pushed me a feeling of fear washed over me but still there was concern in his eyes he hold my both hands in his and gives a gentle squeeze and looked straight into my eyes.
-" Shehnaaz, see I know I shouldn't have just brought you here in this way but I had no choice I couldn't wait more"
" Wha-What are you saying , Sidharth if it's a kind of joke then please stop it"
he cups my face from his one hand and the other still holding my hands
-" I know you don't know anything now but.." I pulled my hands back
" Stop it ! I wanna go home, NOW " but he didn't said anything he was looking at me as if he was sure I can't do anything that I was helpless was I really ?..
-" I'll get something for you to eat "
" What do you think you are? and if you think I can't do anything then you're wrong ."
- " Oh really what will you do ?"
" I will.. I'll scream I will get help and that you kidnapped your best friend's fiancée "
- " Shut up" his jaw twisted as he said .
" No I won't , neither can you shut me up " with a fierce look I looked into his eyes
-" I'll show you how I'll make you shut up "
And the other moment his lips were on mine passionately but yet gentle and surprisingly I didn't pull back I lean in too , I kissed him back , his hands slowly travels from the back of my neck to my hips and then my thighs , it was strange that his every touch felt like ...so knowing to me, so good , so comfortable , so familiar .... Like home to me . It felt like he knows every inch of my body. The heat and the touch of him was like all I ever wanted .. I open my lips to him hungrily, easily..I resolve crumbling as the kiss deepens..I didn't wanted to stop him , and I did not.

Stay tuned....