Chapter 9 - The Old Friend

Life is another name for the impossible. Impossibilities, coincidence, events... And we have no rights over any of it. Atleast that's what I believe. And now I believe it even more. People like me can't find a solution to it ..... It's pass midnight and I can't sleep .... I sat on the chair while pondering in deep thoughts . When the morning arises I got up to bathe . I was starving, so I stepped in the kitchen to look for something to eat. I stir an egg with some ingredients to make a omelette and some toast.

Mom came into the dinning room while I was having my breakfast. She sits on the chair besides me and caress my head. " Shenaya will go with you for the session today" I nodded to her ," I'll wake her up ". She said , kissing on my head , she leaves. Once I finished eating I head to my bedroom, Shenaya was getting ready, she smile widely as she sees me , I smiled back at her and I went to sat on the chair near the window . As Shenaya got ready and finished her breakfast . I check the time on the clock hanging on the wall, it's 9:25 , "we must leave" I said to Shenaya, we told mom we are leaving and stepped out, and got inside the car while Shenaya starts driving. We reached at Dr. Anand's residents at 10:00 Am sharp. He is siting on his sofa with a newspaper . " Oh , there you are , good morning , " he greets , we wished him back and we all stepped in his office. Shenaya sat on the couch and I took place on the chaise lounge , he dim the lights, he kept a Fraser spiral illusion stand front of my face and he ask me to stare and not to blink my eyes and to focus only on his voice . I kept staring and staring I feel my eyes are heavy .....

Few minutes passed, "Now slowly , close your eyes slowly.... " Doctor said in a low but deep voice , once I closed me eyes,

"Shehnaaz, can you hear me?"- "Yes""Follow my voice"- "okay Doctor""Now, I want you to think about your accident"-" I see

- "Yes"
"Follow my voice"
- "okay Doctor"
"Now, I want you to think about your accident"
-" I see... I see.. there's a light , I see a sharp beam ,"I see "
"Tell me what you see, tell me everything"
-"I see my hands on the steering wheel , I am driving my dad's car , I'm driving on BMC road ,it's dark outside and it's raining heavily , the road is empty , I'm driving at 60mph speed and suddenly the head lights of my car goes off I'm not able to see the anything, theres..."
"Yes, Shehnaaz continue what is there?"
-" Truck... There's a truck its about hit me.. the head lights flashes .. it's coming closer !... I'm turning the steering to the right as fast as I can, my car hits the street pole and I bang my head on the steering wheel my eyes starts shuttering I can see my blood dripping all on a sudden ...."
After few seconds,
"Shehnaaz, are you there? Tell me what's happening?"
-"Someone open the door of my car , a weird looking lady wraps a cloth around my head and pulls me out of the car ... I can't see anything now...."
"Calm down try maybe you will see something, try ... Try..."
-" I hear something...."
" what is it? "
- " I hear a lady's voice she's talking to a man she's saying ... Once she'll come to her senses call.. call Amit he will give her some medicines then we'll take her to Shelia , she will like her , then a Man says Sheila wanted a new girl for her Dubai clients, she'll be perfect , clean her up and dress her I'll send her pic to Sheila to seal the deal ...... "
"When happened next ..."
-" I see a bulky woman holding me ... I'm in a train, my eyes shuts ..... Now I'm in a room with colourful glass doors around I see a lady gives some money to the man besides me and the man disappears then the lady grabs my wrist and drag me and throw me to a small room I'm Banging the door I'm screaming to let me out of here, then the door opens, there is a huge man and the lady , she yells at me saying .... Why are you showing tantrums ?.... I wanna go home I said sobbing , the man slaps me I fell on the floor , the lady pulls my hair back brutally and kick me on my stomach , the man hands her, a stick and she hit me on my thighs ... My back ... On my abdomen and my head several times ..... It hurts so much.... I can't bare.... Everything is fading in front of me........"
" Think about what happens next ..... What happens next ......?"
-"My heart is pumping out of my chest....."
"Shehnaaz ?, What happens next ?"
- " Train..... Railway station , I can't see anything clearly ..... Someone's behind me it's a man he whispers .... That.... He will get me out of this, his voice is familiar..... "
"Who is he try to look at this face !"
-" I can't see anything... I don't know! I don't know who am I , where am I , I don't know anything ! W-Who am I !...."
-"SHEHNAAZ ! SHEHNAAZ ! Come back you're in a office of a psychiatrist come to the present..... Shehnaaz open your eyes slowly come.. open your eyes!"