Chapter 3 - The one with Hopes

"Mom, where's Dad? Mom, - where is.."

"He is out of town" Shenaya interrupt

"Out of town? Why?"

"Uh um... For office ya office work.. yes he's.. he's on an official trip ..."

O-kay when will he be back?

"Umm we don't know.. might take a while."

Alright ! we can talk to him over phone right?

Mom interrupted "We.. we shouldn't disturb him, your Dad was very umm.. stressed about this t-trip there's some issue going on uh.. in their... bank... so he being a Vice..... President have lot to handle"

Oh okay fine....

Once I am done with my breakfast & helping Mom with lunch preparation, I head towards my room to take a shower.
_______________________________________

Shenaya tells her Mom that Kartik called her yesterday and she told him about Shehnaaz ! and he might visit us today or tomorrow along with his parents.

"Shenaya, why you told him? ,You are well aware that we don't know anything about Shehnaaz that where she was 7 years not does she remembers ! This is so unfair to Kartik"

"How is it unfair to him? He will definitely understand , we know how much he loves her , he've been waiting for her since 7 years HE was the one who always believed that she will come back and how can you forget they both are engaged . It's his rights to know that she's back! . HE WAS THE ONE WITH HOPE ! "

"But... 7 years... Shenaya 7 years is not a small thing we don't know about her past . Im really worried . Yes I know kartik loves her but will his family accept her with no doubts and what will we gonna answer ... Where was she for so long.. ?"

"Don't worry mom kartik will handle everything" , shenaya assured

_______________________________________

Once I am done cleaning myself, I wore my bathrope , and step out dabbing my hair and then I hear a voice behind me.

"Your wet hair still drives me crazy like always"

The moment I heard that voice I knew it was Kartik.. my Kartik ! I turn around and he was standing so close to me, I can even feel the heat of his breath, "I missed you so much " he said while moving his fingers through my hair and looking into my eyes , it was so deep I can see the pain, love in his eyes and then he slowly cups my cheeks, closing his eyes lean in towards me but something made me pull back. Something inside me was telling me it should not happen its wrong why am I feeling this way .. It's kartik . Kartik Aryan the one I love since my college days I remember everything each moment and how he makes everything so special for me and he's the one I'm going to get married I love him I know that BUT why am I feeling uncomfortable why his touch feels like a thousand knife on my body NO I shouldn't feel that way it's wrong his my fiancè

I know my act made him embarrassed, I gathered my courage to look into his eyes, I can see that he was hurt and embarrased. I couldn't say anything either.

And then he silently head out of my room.

"Ohh what have I done I shouldn't have behaved that way I hurted him oh God how can I even face him but I must apologise I should ASAP "

I start getting ready, but surprisingly my clothes are not there in the wardrobe. It someone else clothes. Maybe it's Shenaya's but I have never seen them!

"Mom" I yelled
she rushes into my bedroom freaking out. "What happen ? What happen?"

"Where are my clothes?"

"Ohh Shehnaaz! Your clothes.. they are in my room and some of them are in laundry"

"Your room? Maa.. why did you shifted my clothes to your room

"Uh ... Um. It was while cleaning your wardrobe "

"Okay I'll get ready in your room "

I enter mom's room which is the next room . I spot my clothes in my mom's wardrobe in the lower shelf I tried my favourite legging and kurti on . But this kurti isn't fitting properly I tried another kurtis and other clothes as well but none of these fits me ugh what is happening with me ? And then I found a baggy kurti which I don't like but I have no option this the only one I can wear sighh...
But why I feel my body type is different it seems there's some natural changes in my body !

Hello! GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. CAN YOU'LL GUESS WHY SHEHNAAZ ACTING WIERED AND WHERE WAS SHE FOR 7 YEARS?
DO VOTE AND SUPPORT.. THERES LOTS TO COME A HEAD
STAY TUNED