Chapter 16 - I Wanna Know

"Did you tell her... how much you love me... the way you look at me...." a male voice whispered in the darkness; a female voice whispered in reply "I thank God everyday... that I've found you"

" Stop stop!... " the voice giggles and laughs. "Promise me, you will be with me forever...", "I promise...".

After few seconds, the voices whispered again, the tapping of the rain, some voices, a door opening, a song on a radio, aircraft's noise, wind hitting against the tents. A familiar voice shout - "Don't go any longer!"

I woke up at the loud sound in my head, my heart is beating so fast that I can hear it loud and clear, I sit up catching my breath wondering what was that dream about, what does it mean? next moment I realized I slept on Sidharth's bed last night, I turn to the left but Sidharth was not there, I jump out of the bed, I rush to step out but I ran into Sidharth, he catches me by my arms as I almost stumbled, Sidharth paused, looking me in the eyes so intensely my heart skipped a beat. He opens his mouth to tell me something.... But what? I looked up at Sidharth, his face just a few inches from mine. My breath caught in my throat. Sidharth and I were close enough for me to feel the heat radiating off this body.... We both lean forward, and the air around me shifts...then suddenly Sidharth leaves my arms and puts his hands in his side pockets, as he squares his shoulders up and says, "Good morning.", I breath heavily before saying, "Good morning" and I exit the room rapidly.

I start walking towards my room with a puzzled face and thinking about what happened with Sidharth, what was that! What just happened. I realized its not the first time I felt drawn to him (sigh), wondering I entered my room, shaking my head so I could stop thinking about him before I head to shower, I turn the geyser on. Every drop hit my skin and reminds me what had happened. The warm droplet formed steam as I stood there closing my eyes without moving at all, those voices (which I heard in the morning dream) came again in my head but they are not clear enough for me to understand, I open my eyes as I see Sidharth's face flash in my mind (why him?!). My skin started burning from the mellow droplets morphing into sharp little blades of fire. I then felt something around myself, I know this feeling.... it's somehow comforting me, I look around myself though I'm very well aware I'm alone here but I felt something strong around me something real my heart start beating fast, I turned off the shower and stepped out in the full-length white bath robe which was kept in the cabinet with the towels. I step out of the bathroom and realized shoot I don't have anything to wear.... I can ask Mahhi for some clothesbut I don't know where to find Mahhi or maybe Sidharth might have arranged some for me as he did the last time, cold shiver ran down my spine, weather here is quite windy, I hesitate a bit before I head toward Sidharth. I twist the knob of his bedroom door and swing open the door and found him changing his t-shirt , I gulp as I see him my eyes flickers on his muscles twist, my jaw literally drop to the floor seeing him shirtless, he was standing in front of a round mirror and fixing his hair, the mirror was on the right corner along the bed side wall which was my left as I was standing at the door wall (opposite wall), probably he wont see my reflection on his mirror, but when he bend to his left to grab his shirt from the bed he spots me, as I see him coming to my way while wearing his shirt, I force my eyes away from his sculpted body, as I feel him coming closer to me, I start talking without looking at him, "I.. I don't have clothes to wear" he turns around and disappeared into a room maybe that's a closet room within the bathroom, I assumed. he came back with a white floral printed cloth in his hand and extend it in my direction, those clothes didn't seem to be new, "I think it's not my siz-",I said, "it is your size." He replied. I took it from his hand and unfolded it, it's a white floral printed dress, a little deep 'V' neck, sleeveless, ankle length silk dress as I fold the dress again, my eyes drift up to Sidharth's. he seems even closer than he was a moment ago... I notice him smiling at me... a good innocent smile, while still glancing at me, suddenly the maid's call makes him to look away, "They are calling everyone for the breakfast", she said, Sidharth nods to her and again turn his all attention towards me, "Come down for the breakfast, don't deny they've made the breakfast of your likeness... Change and come down..." said he, "I... I'll be there... in five" I replied, I turn around towards my room and shut the door behind me and leaning my forehead against the wall, I started breathing heavily as the sight of Sidharth was still in my head I don't know what is happening, after few moments as my breath calms down, I changed into the dress he gave to me and surprisingly the dress fits perfectly on each of my curves, I wonder as I look at my reflection in the mirror how do he have the exact size of mine!..and this is for sure is a used dress and neither this looks like Mahhi's size... or maybe this is Mahhi's old dress but it doesn't look very old... not at all, it's not a very old dress it can be a new but not like brand new, I can presume just by touching it, but it was wore by someone before for sure .... I move out of the room to join them for the breakfast, as I reach to the staircase, I realized I don't know where they all will be, where will be the dining area, I climb down the staircase and start walking as my eyes stoned on the floor and my mind full of thoughts, the next moment, I was in front of them. It was a hall with the long table at the center of the room with cushion chairs the room was beautifully decorated yet it wasn't too much it also has a big window and a wall along another door which probably connects the kitchen.