Chapter-32

Rose

"What do you think they are talking about?" I ask Miley as I watch Jackson talking to one of the cheerleaders of the football team.

"I don't know Rose, might be football related stuff." She shrugs.

"Cassie doesn't know anything about football! She's just a cheerleader." I frown.

"Stop being so paranoid babe. He's just talking."

"Yeah but.......she's really pretty."

"That she is. I heard she sings well too. Gosh her voice is smooth as silk."

"I know...." I say as I stare at my half eaten bagel. We can catch a glimpse or two from the cafeteria of whatever happens in the football ground. I shove the unfinished food in my lunchbox before crossing my arms over my chest.

"Gosh will someone tell this woman to relax?" Jessica groans.

"You won't know my pain, Jess. Just look at them! They look perfect for each other. She's got a pretty face, toned body, and she's not even a bitch like the typical cheerleaders. She's actually very sweet, which is even worse!" I whine. I immediately gasp and cover my mouth, wide eyed.

"Did.......Rose just swear?" Jessica asks with a mocking smile.

"Omg, she totally did." Miley teases. I ignore their baseless comments and get lost in my own thoughts.

Will a day ever come when we'll fall out of love with each other?

"How was your date?" I ask enthusiastically as I make my sandwich.

"It actually turned out to be good. Initially, we had it all planned. Fancy dinner, cheesy movie, everything! But at the last minute, he had some emergency at the hospital. He's actually a nurse in the City Hospital. So we had to cancel all our plans. I was really upset but got over it eventually. Later that night, he came to my house and surprised me!" Safa says dreamily as she explains her date night.

"Aww, that's amazing, dear. What's his name though?" I ask.

"Mike."

I nearly drop the phone which was balanced between my ear and shoulder.

"Mike? Oh my God, Mike?! What a small world." I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Y-You know him?"

"Yes yes, I do." I tell her the whole story when I met Mike, went out on a date with him, almost kissed him just before Jackson threw a flower pot on his head. It was a little weird to tell her that part, but it passed somehow. I hear the front door unlock, hearing Jackson's heavy footsteps.

"Alright, I'll call you later. Bye," I hang up. I give a final touch up to my sandwich before taking a huge bite from it. As soon as I was about to turn around to go towards Jackson, I feel a pair of strong arms encircling me.

"I missed you." I hear a whiny voice speak from behind.

"I missed you too honeybunny," I say as I rub his arm which is tucked between the under of my breasts and swollen belly.

"You want a bite?" I ask as I offer him my delicious sandwich. He nods his head with closed eyes and blindly takes a bite off of my sandwich.

"Holy fucking shit!" He curses before spitting it out in the trash can.

"What is in that?" He asks as he grabs a glass and fills it up with water.

"It was my special sandwich! How can you not like it?! There's mayonnaise, Nutella, and lots and lots of jam." I hum contently as I take another bite of it.