Chapter-19

Rose

"Ughhhhhhh" I hear Jackson groan as he makes his way towards me. He is in his jersey and shorts, something he wears for soccer practice.

"What happened, boo?" I ask as I put my hands up to him. He ignores my hands and lies on the ground, with his head on my lap. Since it is a lunch break, I sit under the tree, our usual spot.

"I can't feel my body." He murmurs.

"Why?" I ask sweetly while stroking his hair.

"We were put under strenuous exercise last period because we aren't 'fit enough' according to coach." He says. I stifle my laughter when I see him pouting. Gosh, he is such a baby at times. I move the hair from his forehead and place a loud, slobby kiss.

"Ew gross." He mutters, wiping his forehead off. I roll my eyes and smack his tummy.

"OWW! Not the stomach, Rosie!" He groans as he massages his tummy.

"Then shush your mouth and accept my slobby kisses." I order.

"You won't understand my pain. You're a big lazy panda." He mutters whilst nuzzling his head on my stomach. I loudly gasp at being called a panda.

I am anything, but a panda.

"You take that back mister!" I say while grabbing a fist full of his thick hair.

"Ohh yeah that feels good. Keep doing it, baby." He moans, closing his eyes.

Ugh, it's so hard to annoy him. How does he manage to annoy me so easily? Anyways, I let the panda comment slide aside. He is already in pain I don't wanna add up to it.

"Did you bring lunch?" I ask. He shakes his head slightly, his eyes still closed.

"I am starving. What'd you bring?" He asks as he sneaks his hand towards my lunchbox, opening it.

"Ohh this looks like fucking heaven." He says as he takes a bite from my turkey sandwich.

"Hey get your own!" I say smacking his head.

"Listen I just took like 50 rounds of the ground. I am famished." He says whilst savouring my turkey sandwich.

Sigh.

That sandwich was the only thing I was looking forward to. I continue to stroke his hair, letting him relax for a while.

"I gotta go back to practice after this." He whines with a mouthful of food. I laugh at his misery and blow raspberries on his cheek.

"It sucks to be you, boo," I say as I attack his sweaty face with kisses.

"Stay away woman! I'm all sweaty." He says. I shrug it off and run my hands all over his face. My eyes immediately falls on his legs.

"You need to shave your legs, they are quite hairy." I say teasingly.

"Hey! Don't hair shame me." He says with furrowed eyebrows.

"Awww you know I'm kidding. I like your gross hairy legs." I say kissing him on the lips.

"You guys are one weird couple." Justin says as he stands beside us, leaning against the tree.

"What do you want man?" Jackson asks, exasperated.

"Coach is calling you." Justin says before leaving.