𝟑𝟎'

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"why the fuck." i mumbled as wiz's phone went straight to voicemail.

"imma punch him in his esophagus." i said to myself and got out the car, how you tell me to come over and don't answer the phone?

i used my key and opened the door, i took my shoes off and started walking but i felt something under my feet.

i looked down and saw pieces of paper and single roses next to them.

i picked the first paper and rose up and read it.

it just instructed me to keep on walking.

as i walked i picked up a paper and a rose, but every other paper after the first was a small personalized love letter or note describing the way he felt about me.

my cheeks started to hurt because i couldn't stop smiling after every letter i read.

when i made it to his backyard my arm was full of roses and i had a good amount if letters to last me for awhile.

i saw him sitting under the gazebo he had so i walked over and i sat the things down on the table.

"finally, takin forever ta walk." he said.

"i was readin the letters, thank you for them by the way." i said.

"you welcome, i wrote one everyday since i first met you." he confessed and i blushed.

"i never had a love letter before so gettin that many really made my day." i couldn't describe how smiley i was at the moment.

"why you all the way over there, c'mere." i walked over to where he was and sat down next to him.

"hmm." he placed a small box in my hands and i opened it.

inside was another love letter and a ring.

"it's a promise ring, why wait ta get it lata when i could give it ta you na. everything we promised each other gone remain and any other promise afta that." he slid the ring onto my finger and i pouted trying not to cry.

"this was so sweet, thank you." i said and he wiped away the tears that fell.

"you welcome." i wrapped my arms around his neck and felt him give me a small butterfly kiss on my neck.