𝟎𝟐'

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"goin somewhere?" memaw asked me.

"yes ma'am, that okay?" please say no, i really wanna go curl up in my bed.

"yeah go have fun, love you." she waved me off.

"love you too." i walked out and shut the door behind me.

tootie ended up texting me last night before i went to sleep and asked if i wanted to hang with them today, i didn't wanna be rude, so i agreed.

she sent me the address to somebody's house and told me to meet them there at three, i was running behind, but i was contemplating on if i really wanted to go.

it was just the thought of being around so many people that made me sick. i was never one of many friends because friends create problems and i already have enough of those.

my phone started ringing and i glanced down at it for quick second, it was tootie. i pressed the green button and clicked the speaker icon.

"you ain't bail on us right?" her voice came through the phone.

"no i'm comin down the street now, come outside please." i said while turning in the street she sent.

"okayyyy." she hung up and i parked my car kind of along the rode, the house was really pretty from the outside.

"baeeee!" tootie came outside and i walked up onto the porch.

"hi," i laughed a little bit and followed her inside.

"this mugga and whitley house, you'll meet them today." she told me.

"coo." i muttered while looking around at the pictures and stuff.

"hey troy!" nana greeted me as we walked in.

"hey." i waved at everybody.

"she is pretty!" i'm guessing she was whitley.

"thank you." i said and sat down.

"i'm whitley," she smiled and came over to give me a hug.

"her husband is mugga, the mean nigga over there." tootie whispered to me and i nodded.

whitley had a wild mane of black hair and she had smooth chocolate skin. she was beautiful and mugga was light skin, his hair was braided and he had tattoos and a mug held to his face intended to his nickname.