𝟓𝟏'

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"nigga where is you at?" mally asked me and i mugged the phone taking it from my ear.

"why you worried bout my whereabouts? go getcho self checked or some," i told him while getting out the car.

"whatever bitch but come getcho demon of a sister in law and bad ass son." he said.

"you and pookie asked fa them ta come witchall, they was perfectly fine inna house." i said looking around and saw exactly who i was looking for.

"lemme call you back." i hung up the phone and walked towards neveah's table.

"hey." she said once she saw me.

"wassup," i chucked up my head and sat down across from her.

somehow.. some fuckin how troy convinced to meet up with her and i'm slowly regretting it cause i can't even look this girl in her face.

"i'm sorry." she apologized and i nodded still not saying nothing because truth was, i didn't even know what to say.

"i know what i did was wrong and i shouldn't have lied nor should i have touched you in that matter. i don't even have a reason or an excuse as to why i did it; it just- i don't know." she started off and my leg shook as i grew anxious.

"nobody believed me, you know how that felt? my own mama ain't believe me that was some shit." i spoke up for the first time and chuckled to myself at the thought of that day.

"and i'm sorry tay, i really am. if i could go back and change everything i would. i just wanna restart and have my little cousin back. beenie and everybody else miss you so much and i messed all that up but i'm sorry." she ranted.

"you lost that lil cousin a long time ago, i lost myself and i ain't the same no mo. it took a long time fa me ta stomach everything and truth is, i forgave you a long time ago." i told her and shrugged.

"you serious?" she asked.

i nodded, "what imma hold onto ta that fa? yeah it still has an effect on me, but i can't hold onto ta shit like that no mo. i got a whole child ta look after so what make you think imma be worried bout you and reminisce on how ya'll treated me? right idea but wrong mufucka."

"do you think we could ever go back to how were?" this must be a joke, where the cameras at?

"fuck no, that ain't even a maybe and ta be completely honest ion want none ta do witchu or anybody else fa that much." i told her straight up.