𝟑𝟏'

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"where you at?" i asked looking down at my phone.

"just walked in." troy said and hung up, rude ass.

i looked up and she was walking through the living with lijah following behind her.

"hi da!" lijah plopped down on the couch to me and troy on the opposite side.

"wassup baby boy." i ran my hand through his curls.

"troy take me to eat ice cream." he smiled.

"it was good?" well damn just forget about me, like what if i wanted ice cream too.

"yeah, i try to save you some but it was good so i eat all." he shrugged.

"wow." i made a straight face.

"he did and tootie said they on they way over." troy said leaning back laying her head on me.

"always wanna come over hea, ya'll gotchall own damn house." i mumbled.

"a.k said it was important," she shrugged and showed me the groupchat, i had them muted cause they fuckin sickenin.

"it better fuckin be." i said mugging the phone.

"bad word, dolla please?" lijah held his small hand out.

"imma be broke soon." i handed him a twenty i had in my pocket and troy looked at me.

i shrugged, "pocket change."
- - -

"who that is?" troy whispered and i looked up from my phone, a.k was walking in with some girl.

"ion know but we gone find out." i whispered back.

"umm harpo who dis woman?" mally spoke up before everybody else.

"this my girl kiara, ara this the gang." he said and introduced her to all of us, troy looked at me and saw my face.

"what?" she mumbled.

"he bring this random ass girl in my house, if she a opp imma shoot him in his kneecap." i told her and she laughed but i was being deadass serious.