𝟒𝟐'

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"you ready?" i asked wiz while poking my head into the bathroom.

"yeah." i watched him adjust his chain and i smirked to myself, the things i'd- never mind.

i followed him out the bathroom and made sure to grab my bag on our way out.

"you trust me right?" i asked him while we stood next to his car.

"yeah." he nodded.

"then give me your keys." i said holding my hand out, he stared at it before laughing.

"you tell a goddamn lie if you think you finna drive my car." he said leaning in the hood.

"i'm serious." i said with a straight.

"i am too this shit ain't cheap," he said with a slight mug on his face.

"we finna be late." i checked the time on my phone.

"ouu." he grumbled and handed me the keys.

"thank you kindly." he opened the driver door for me and i slid in, i leaned over slightly and unlocked his door before starting up the car.

the engine purred and i grinned too myself.

"don't be drivin all typa ways neitha, i still gotta live ta see tomorrow." he said as i clicked my seatbelt.

i ignored him and used my good arm to back out the drive way.

"imma pro, just relax."
- - -

"i know you don't like surprises so it's not a surprise." i mumbled to wiz as we walked into the venue.

"happy birthday wiz!" everybody yelled as we entered.

he jumped slightly but a huge smile found its way onto his face.

"you did this?" he asked looking down at me.

"everybody did." i shrugged as our friends came up to us.

"happy c day lil nigga." ace said as they grasped hands.

"preciate it." i smiled in satisfaction watching them interact with him, the smile never left his face so i knew so far everything was a success.