𝟎𝟖'

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

wiz was sat up against his headboard, he woke up from another nightmare and couldn't imagine falling back asleep only for his demons to come back and haunt him.

it was going on three in the morning, he was just sitting there and troy was asleep next to him.

he got out the bed and tried his best not to wake her, he went to his bathroom and scanned his medicine cabinet full of pill bottles.

paroxetine was labeled on the bottle that he picked out, and he twisted the cap and shook two pills into his hand. he threw his head back and filled a cup with water to drown the small tablets.

placing the cup down, he looked at himself in the mirror. he was drained.

back in the room, troy had waken up and felt around for wiz who wasn't there. she got up from the bed and followed the dim light that shined from the bathroom.

she peeped inside the bathroom and wiz was inside, his hands set on the counter and he was staring at himself in the mirror.

she stepped inside and wiz looked at her from the mirror.

"i ain't mean ta scare you." troy mumbled and looked at his face, "you okay?"

"i look okay?" wiz asked her.

"no, not really. what's the matter?" troy lifted herself up onto the counter.

"none, just tired." wiz shrugged his shoulders and troy crossed her arms.

"i hope you didn't expect me ta believe that." she said to him and he shrugged again.

"just talk ta me, is there anything i can do ta help?" grabbing his hands and locking them with hers.

"ain't none ta talk about troy, come on." he helped her down from the counter and shut the light off.

he walked behind her closely and they went back to his bedroom.

she got in the bed first and wiz followed suit, she allowed him to lay his head on her stomach while she ran her manicured fingers through his curls.

slowly wiz started fall asleep, but he fought it. every time his eyes shut he opened them again and held onto troy tighter as if she was going to vanish any minute.