𝟑𝟐'

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"hey tay." indianna hugged her son.

"that ain't my name, quit callin me that shit." wiz grumbled and sat down on the couch.

"why you needed me ta come over here?" he asked her getting straight to the point.

"first, watch your mouth i'm still your mother. second, somebody is here to see you." indianna said and folded her hands.

"ion gotta watch shit." wiz mumbled and the sound of footsteps ended their small bickering.

he looked over at the walkway and was in shock.

"hey baby daddy." dasha held a big smile to her lips walking over to wiz who held a mug to his face.

so many emotions ran through his head at once he grew a headache.

"you foul as hell." he muttered to his mother.

"look at the end of the day you two still have a child together and your little girlfriend can't just take the place of elijah's mother if he has one who's living and well." indianna explained and wiz looked at her in disgust almost.

"who the fuck is you ta tell me what my child need? bitch been gone fa three years, my son is almost four and she wanna pop up now? she can go back ta where the hell she came from cause she ain't needed no mo, my son forever straight."

"and my lil girlfriend you speakin on got a name so use it and she ain't takin a place that wasn't already filled so it's fuck boffa ya'll cause neither a y'all ain't shit." wiz was beyond angry and that was just the half of it.

he stood up from the couch and dasha grabbed his arm, "monte please, i'm sorry."

"get up off me bruh, cause it's takin everything in me not ta beatcho ass right na." he snatched his arm back and slammed indianna's front door on his way out.
- - -

"diamonte." troy shook her boyfriend's sleeping body.

wiz moved slighty which relieved the girl and when he opened his eyes she finally let a breath she was holding in.

"it's almost seven in the evenin, the daycare called me ta pickup lijah and everybody been tryna get ahold of you." troy spoke quickly.

by this time wiz was sitting up in the bed and wasn't really aware of anything, the only thing he could remember was coming home after leaving his mom's house and smoking a lot along with drowning a few cups of the codeine syrup mix before he fell asleep.