𝟑𝟒'

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"i'm sick of her shit." pookie said and looked over at wiz, "you see this, so do somethin."

it's been a week since dasha popped up and she's been sending me death threats on social media, popping up outside of my job, and she even sent shit to my house.

"ameena ion know how many times i gotta tell you ta stop talkin ta me like i'm some little ass boy, but you got one mo time and imma dawg yo ass fa real. shut the fuck up." wiz argued and mugged her making her lean back on the couch and be quiet.

"can we just get to the bottom of this." whitley spoke up.

"i been tryin but loud mouth don't wanna shut ha trap." wiz fussed and pookie just rolled her eyes.

"i hope ya'll know arguing ain't go fix the fact like this bitch wanna kill me nor is gonna fix the key marks on my car." yes, sis keyed my car.

"right." whitley nodded and let out a small sigh, this is probably stressing her out and i don't like it; it's bad for the baby.

i got up and went to the kitchen so i grab her a water and something to snack on, that girl eats like a fucking man.

"hmm." i handed it to her and she smiled.

"thank you t, see mama baby somebody appreciates us." she twisted her lip up at mugga who waved her off.

"you mad cause i ain't getchu no hot wings knowin damn well you get gas, that shit is stink whit." he said and screwed up his face making me laugh.

"back to the real issue please." tootie called out.

"you might have ta move back in wimme fa a lil bit or go back witcho grams cause ain't no tellin what she gone do if you hea by yourself." wiz said to me and i frowned, my first time being independent and this shit happens.

"somethings gotta give cause this ain't it." i said and fiddled with my ring.

"you blocked ha?" ace asked me and i nodded.

"yeah, but she keep makin fake pages. i'm changin my number today too." i told him.

"you just had ta be stupid and get that hoe pregnant." nana shook her head at wiz and tootie co-signed, "exactly."