𝟒𝟖'

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
- - -

𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲

"wassup ya'll it's ya girl troy and i'm back with another video for ya'll." troy smiled and clasped her hands together.

"as ya'll read in the title i'll be doin the hickey prank on my boyfriend, lemme pray right quick hollon." the girl paused and bowed her head to say a quick prayer before looking at the camera.

"alright don't forget to like this video if you enjoy seein my face, comment more video ideas, and subscribe because why not? all links to my social medias are down below and without further ado let's get into the video!" the picture in video swiped over and it showed troy sitting at her vanity.

"okay so i got all my makeup right here and don't mind all the stuff in the background i just got back from a small vacation which a video about will be up real soon so stay tuned." she said and grinned into the camera.

"anyways imma use these colors right here ta create the hickey and since i'm wearin this lil tank top imma put one on my boob ta add a lil pizazz." she lifted up a makeup pallet and pointed to the brown, red, and purple shades.

the next few clips were just troy applying the shadow on two spots around her neck and chest area then smudging it out a bit.

"i think this looks good, so imma try and matte a little before puttin some setting spray on it." she did exactly as she said before hiding all the evidence.

her phone rang and she smiled widely before answering.

"hey stink stink," she greeted.

"i done told you bout callin me that fruity shit, but whatchu needed from the sto again?" wiz asked her.

"some diced mangos and pineapples, and a jug of crangrape please." she said looking down at the phone making sure to hide the fake hickeys using her hair.

"ight imma be thea in like ten minutes," wiz said.

"okay you got your key right?" troy asked him.

"yeah see you inna lil while."

"okay i love you sexy." troy smirked making wiz blush lightly.

"i love you too mama." the ended the phone call and troy stuck out her tongue.

"ahhh anywayss imma just see ya'll when he get here."
- - -