𝟔𝟕'

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

troy's body allowed itself to flow with the rhythm of the music as she swept the floor and sang softly to herself.

the end of the month was approaching and in three days was the grand opening of her hair salon. after the ups and downs everything was finally coming together and she even moved into her new house which was lovely by the way.

the girl couldn't be anymore happier in this exact moment as she felt a wave of relief rush over her and a smile crawled up onto her face.

"ms. banks, you okay?" brooks, her assistant asked as he came from the back room.

"i'm okay brooks and i told you ta call me troy, you're my friend and my assistant not just my assistant." troy said to him as she snapped from her small trance.

"right, sorry, but are you excited?" he asked her as a smile made it's way onto his face as well.

troy matched his expression and nodded excitedly, "i can't believe it's really happenin if
you want me ta be honest."

"you worked real hard to get here, so believe it." brooks said.

"well thank you for all your help, it means a lot." troy said and he grew flustered.

"i was shocked when you hit me up at first, so thank you for the opportunity." brooks said returning the thanks.

troy waved her hand down, "it was nothin."

"so you gonna invite your boyfriend to the official opening?" brooks asked her and she sat the broom down falling onto the couch.

"it wouldn't be right if i didn't seein he did buy the space for me after all." troy said and shrugged her shoulders.

"right, but are you gonna talk to him?" brooks questioned and arched his eyebrow.

"what is there ta say? i'm honestly so over talkin, like if i really mean somethin ta you show me that." troy expressed and rested her head in her hands.

"i understand that, but are you willing to lose a good thing all because ya'll in a tight space right now?" brooks asked her and she found herself shrugging again.

"we been in these tight spaces too damn much and i'm sick of if. i'm sick of bein the bigger person every time and i'm sick of those weak ass apologies." troy spat as she found herself growing angry.