𝟑𝟑'

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

wiz sat down shaking his leg as he grew anxious, his eyes watched the door and he waited for the mother of his child to walk through the restaurant entrance.

dasha got his number from indianna and texted him so they could meet up, reluctantly wiz agreed because he wanted some type of closure as to why she left.

the bell chimed above the door and dasha walked in, she looked around until she saw wiz and headed towards him.

"hey." she said with a small smile, he looked at her but didn't say anything.

the girl sat down across from him and folded her hands on the table, she admired his features and thought about how much his looks changed from the last time she saw him.

"you gone talk or what? i got places ta be." wiz piped up.

"right um i don't even know what say to be honest, you look good though." she complimented.

wiz nodded, "preciate it."

"i missed you and i want to give us a try again, i want us to be a family like we planned." the words poured from dasha's mouth and wiz nearly laughed in her face.

"there ain't no us, that chapter been closed. why you leave?" he asked.

"i was scared, we was only sixteen and i couldn't raise no baby. i was still a child myself." dasha explained.

"but we was grown enough ta do what we did ta make the baby? i ain't never been no deadbeat ass nigga so i was there witchu every step of the way and whatchu did? dropped the baby and left." wiz spoke while his leg began to shake faster as he grew upset.

"i don't know what else you want me to say, like i apologize for leaving but i'm back now and i think we could work something out." dasha stressed and sounded as if she was pleading to be a main factor in wiz's life again.

"fuck yo apology, it don't matter ta me no way. i'll hitchu up on some kinda agreement wit lijah but if it ain't about lijah then we ain't got nonthin ta talk about." wiz got up from the table and walked out the restaurant leaving dasha to sit there and let her thoughts take over.
- - -

wiz walked into the salon and leaned on the front desk.

yvette looked up at the boy from her chair and smiled knowing he was here for troy, "long time no see."