𝟔𝟐'

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it was almost one in the afternoon at wiz's house and troy had started on the girls hair since elijah's party was the next day and the couple were making last minute preparations.

"you have such pretty natural hair." troy smiled as she began to detangle bee's hair.

"you think so?" bee asked her.

"yes ma'am i do, you ever thought about locs?" troy asked her and she shrugged.

"not really since i always wear braids." bee answered.

"well if you ever wanna try i'll do them for you, i think they'd look really nice." troy said.

"maybe one day." bee said and the two just watched the movie that was playing.

"mommy we back!" elijah called out as he walked inside with wiz and the boys.

"hey, your haircut looks so good." troy paused for a moment so she could give elijah a small kiss to his cheek.

"thank you." elijah grinned.

"baby can you loosen his braids for me? imma get started on his head after bee's." troy asked wiz.

"yeah i gotchu." the couple shared a small kiss before wiz went upstairs so he could tackle elijah's wild mane of hair.

"where twin?" jacori asked looking at his older sister.

"in the kitchen i think." bee told him.

"ya'll okay? need somethin eat or drink?" troy asked them.

"no ma'am, uncle d made sure we ate and stuff." calvin answered.

"okay well everything is in the pantry and refrigerator so ya'll can reach it, just stay in the kitchen with everything." troy told them and they nodded before heading to find jasmine.

"you're really nice." bee said to troy.

"i try ta be." troy laughed.

"you wanna know something?" the girl asked.

"go for it." troy told her while she made parts in her hair.

"i actually like you, i know i told you before but i mean it. my uncle's last girlfriend wasn't all that nice but we saw that he liked her a lot so we never said anything. my mama says you make him a better person or whatever that means." bee spilled and troy shyly smiled to herself.