𝟑𝟖'

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬| 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐞 |

| 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐞 |

"call somebody!" i felt pookie's hand over mines and i groaned slightly, i got lightly grazed but when troy pulled me under her i fell to the ground and hit my head pretty hard.

i felt the paramedics lifting me onto the stretchers and putting the oxygen mask over my face, they shined the light into my eyes which made me squint.

"mora you wake?" a.k grabbed my handed and i squeezed it to let it him know i was fine.

"why she not breathin?" i heard wiz ask and a.k went to his side.

"sir please just keep holding her hand." the paramedic instructed.

"alright clear!" i could feel my breathing increase, i looked over slightly and troy was covered in blood they had her shirt ripped open and i felt the tears fall onto the side of my face.

lord please let her make it through this.
- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

the nurses took tootie into a room and a few doctors rushed troy to an icu, her breathing had failed multiple times but she holding on by a string.

tootie was in a hospital bed with a minor concussion due to her hard hit to ground.

"you're okay." pookie hugged her twin sister tightly.

"i'm okay." tootie mumbled and rubbed her sisters back.

"excuse me?" an officer walked inside.

"i'm officer shane, i just have a few questions for ms. williams if that's okay." he said.

"yeah that's fine." tootie adjusted herself in the bed and everybody sat down.