𝟑𝟓'

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐕𝐞𝐚𝐡 |

i tapped my finger on the steering wheel while i waited for troy to come out the salon, i know i helped dasha get this far but once she talked about killing i wasn't for it.

i saw her walk out and i jumped out my car, "excuse me."

"um do i know you?" she asked looking confuse.

"no i'm tay's cousin, neveah." i said and held my hand out, she looked at me with a face i couldn't describe.

he must've told her.

"mhm, lemme guess you here to threaten me like his weak ass baby mama too? cause i'll whoop yo ass right here tired of ya'll shit." she fussed and i shook my head.

"no i'm just hear to talk, can we go somewhere?" i asked and hoped she said yes.

"it's a mcdonald's up the road." she walked to her car and i followed behind her the whole way.

when we got to the mcdonald's she walked in before me and we sat down at a table.

"first, i wanna say that i'm sorry for harassing you. i was stuck up dasha ass and i'm really sorry. i can pay to get your car repainted." i started off.

"i already handled it." she said waving it off.

"well i wanted to tell you that dasha's got a hit out on you, i don't know with who but she does. i just wanted to warn you before it was too late." i told her and she folded her top lip into her mouth.

"i appreciate you for tellin me all this, but it's gone take more than some crazy bitch sayin she gone kill me ta scare me. i've been through worse." she shrugged.

"just be careful and if you can please get tay to contact me, if he doesn't want to just tell him i'm sorry."
- - -

" - - -