𝟒𝟏'

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬| 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭 |

| 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭 |

"it's so good to see youuu!" i hugged troy to the best of my ability.

"yeah i missed you." she said as we parted from the embrace.

"so ready to get down to business?" i asked her while we sat down.

"yes ma'am." she nodded.

"so what were you thinkin?" we were currently planning something for wiz's birthday, obviously we didn't want to do too much with everything going on but we did want him to enjoy himself.

"at first i was gonna say we could go ta the club, but i'm too young and then i'm damn near crippled so that's a red x." she said and twisted her lip.

i laughed, "right."

"umm how about we just do a little surprise party at a venue or somethin?" she suggested.

"that would be great and i heard his cousin just got back home and they haven't seen each other in so long, i think he'd like the surprise." i said.

"favorite cousin or somethin?" she asked.

"more like a big brother to him, but he's gonna love it!"
- - -

"baby i'm home!" i kicked off my uggs and walked to the kitchen.

i grabbed one of those little apple and caramel snacks trays and a bottle of water taking it upstairs with me.

"we need a elevator." i said as i reached the last step.

"you ain't hear me come in?" i asked gerald.

"nah my fault." he pecked my lips and i sat down on the bed.

"how'd it go?" he asked me while rubbing his hand over my stomach.

"good we're gonna throw him a surprise party, oh! i need you to call bari." i said.

"on it." he nodded and started playing the game again.

"i kinda meant right now." i said.

"you call him then." he gave me his phone and i mocked him while unlocking his phone.