36. I want your Love

Ariana POV

I'm confused on why Jason attacked Justin. As they were taking Jason away he turned backed to me. I stared him straight in his eyes and saw no regret. I turned back to justin and he was frowning. "I just don't understand him." Justin mumbled. "Let's go."
-----
I placed the ice pack on justin jaw. "Thank you." I smiled and gave him a small nod. I sat down on his bed "Jason didn't don't his." I mumbled. Justin sat up "Ariana you don't know the real Jason. He has been in and out of Juvenal schools. We all knew he was heading this way." I rolled my eyes. "You guys don't know the real him." Justin laughed. "Don't tell me I don't know him.mI lived with him all my life. He doesn't give a shit about anybody!" Justin yelled. I jumped "he cared about me." I whispered. "No all he cares about is getting some from you everyday. You were just his hoe." A tear fell down my face "fuck you , Justin." I grabbed my bag and left the room. I ran down the stairs and out the front door. I sniffled and wiped my tears away. How dare he say that. Jason loved me. I kicked a rock as I was walking down the sidewalk. I could hear children laughing and I turned to see a playground. I decided to go there and think. Honestly a lot has changed since this year. I joined a singing competition,my parents died, and I fell in love with the Bieber twins. I sighed and sat on the swing set. I wish I could just go back and time and change things. "Ariana." I looked up to see Justin. "What do you want." I mumbled staring down at the ground. "Please forgive me...I didn't mean to say that." I rolled my eyes "well you said it and you can't take it back." Justin ran his hand through his hair. He bent down so we was face to face. "I'm just trying to protect you from Jason. He hurt Rachel and I don't want him to hurt you." I sighed "he won't hurt me." He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the swing set. "Let go of me" I said trying to yank my arm from him. Justin ignored me and took me to his car. He opened the door "get in." I shook my head. He picked me up and placed me in the car. I crossed my arms as he shut the door and walked around to get in the driver side. I stared out the window "please look at me." I felt him grab my face and turned my head to him. "Please hear me out." He let go of my face and stared at me. "I want you to stop talking to Jason. He's trouble." "You were trouble." I mumbled. His face turned red and I knew he was angry. "You and your slut killed my parents and you want to say Jason's trouble. You're the trouble justin." I said getting in his face. His eyes had turned dark brown and to be honest I'm not even scared. "So you can ta-" I was cut off by justin lips. I quickly pushed him away. "What the fuck!" "Ariana just admit it! You missed me and I missed you." I shook my head and opened the door. "Fuck you." I slammed his car door shut and began walking down the sidewalk.
_______
I cried on Nona shoulder. "It's just all too much." She rubbed my bad "don't cry, honey. This is part of life, you'll have your ups and downs. Life isn't perfect." I sniffled. "I just want everything to go back to the way it was. I want mom and dad." I cried. She sighed. "Lets get you a glass of water." I nodded and sat up. She stood up and held her hand out and I took it. We walked to the kitchen "you know your mother had the same problem." I wiped my tears "really?" Nona handed me the water and sat down. "She was dating one guy and was secretly in love with her best friend. And that best friend was your father." I smiled. "Let me get the pictures!" She quickly left the room. I made circles on the table with my finger. She came back and sat the big brown leather book down. "Wow that's a lot of pictures." She smiled and opened the book.
_______
I smiled at the picture of mom and dad. "I love you" I kissed the picture and slid it under my pillow. I went into a deep sleep.

DREAM
I walked down the street and I notice I was in all white. I could hear somebody sobbing. I followed the noise and I ended up at a bar. I notice a cop car and the door was wide open. I looked into the car and saw that it was empty. "Hello?" I could hear the loud sob again. I followed it and gasped as I saw a police office holding a guy. I walked closer and notice a tattoo on his neck which looked familiar. I gasped as I saw the guy he was holding. "Justin." I quickly bent down to him to see he was dead. "No!" I looked up at the guy who was crying. "Jason?" He stared at the ground crying. Somebody yanked him away. And everything went black.
END OF DREAM

I woke up with a cold sweat. Why would I have a dream like that. I tried to close my eyes but the image of justin dead body wouldn't go away. I sigh and sat up deciding I won't be able to go back to sleep. I walked over to my desk and sat down. I grabbed
________
"Ariana." I jumped up. "Why are you sleeping at your desk?" I turned around and saw justin. "Who let you in?" I said quickly hiding the letter. He scratched the back of his head. "Your grandma." I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I stood up and stared at the justin. I notice he was staring at my legs. Fuck, I forgot I wasn't wearing pants. I snapped my fingers "my eyes are up here, dipshit." He laughed at the name I gave him. "I'm sorry." He said throwing his hands in the air. I smirked and turned around to grab my shorts. I slid them on and turned back to Justin. "Why are you here?" He ran his hand through is hair "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know you're dating my brother and I just don't know what came over me." I nodded my head "I forgive you but If you pull something like that again i will kick your ass." I threatened. He chuckled.
----------
I kissed the bottom of the letter, leaving a red lipstick stain. I folded the paper and placed it in a envelope. I walked out side and placed the letter in the mailbox. I sighed and wand walked back in the house.
----------
Justin POV
I watched Ariana walk into the house before walking over to her mailbox. I grabbed the envelope. I placed my letter in the mailbox and quickly left. You will love me, Ariana.
__________________
Boring chapter 😔