13. Sparks

Justin walked on the stage. He sat down on the stairs and looked down. The music started to play. Ariana watched his ever move. After he was finish he walked off the stage and sat next to Ariana. " Justin did you put that together?" Mrs. Green asked. Justin nodded his head. "Nice. Mr.styles your next" she said. Justin turned to Ariana "did you like that song babe?".
Ariana rolled her eyes "don't call me babe". Justin chuckled as he grabbed Ariana hands. "You know you have to kiss me by today" he said while smirking. "Yeah I know" Ariana said pulling her hands away from Justin. Justin leaned back in his chair and smiled to himself. "What have I gotten myself in?" Ariana thought to herself. Everybody finished and they got up to go. Ariana started to walked to the door when she got yanked into someone arms. Ariana looked up to see Justin. "you're riding with me" he said with a smirk. They walked out to his car and got in. He started his car and pulled out the parking lot. Ariana looked down at her hands. Justin turned on the radio and looked over at Ariana for a second before looking back at the road. After 10 minutes of driving he pulled into Ariana drive way. He turned off the car and looked at Ariana. Ariana looked over at Justin. She stared over at the boy who was already staring at her. She bit her lip as justin lean over to her. She closed her eyes before his lips landed on hers. She slightly opened her mouth allowing justin tongue to slide in. Justin placed one hand on her face as the other one rested on her thigh. His hand began sliding up her thigh. She pulled away before it led to other things. She quickly hopped out the car without saying a word. Justin smiled to himself as he watch her go in the house.

Ariana pov
I shut the door and slid down it. I touched my lips. Did I really feel sparks? I got up and looked out the window to see Justin pulling out of the driveway. I ran up to my roomand laid on my bed and groaned.

---------