34. Jason...

Ariana POV

Jason was taking me out tonight and I had to find the best dress. Sarah let me borrow one of her dresses. It was a red silk dress that went down to my ankles.  I bit my lips as I put my gel eyeliner on. Everything had to be perfect. It took me 7 tries to get my left eye to look like my right. I then applied mascara to my eyes and ran downstairs. Nonna was at the bottom of the steps. "So, how do I look?" I said while looking down at my dress. "You look beautiful." She said with a warm smile. I giggled and thank her. "Wow girly you look like a million bucks." I laughed at nonno comment. The doorbell rang and I felt so nervous. Nonno opened the door and there stood Jason in a tux. I smiled as I saw him "come in" nonno said. Jason took a step inside "what a lovely home you have." Jason said with a warm smile. Jason turned to me and his mouth dropped open. I looked down and blushed. "Boy, shut your mouth before you catch some flies." Jason walked over to me "y-you look amazing." I smiled "thanks." I turned back to nonna and smiled "we should get going." Jason said as he placed his hand out. I gladly took it and we walked out the door. We walked over to his mustang and he opened the door for me. I smiled and thanked him. He shut the door as soon as I was in and quickly made his way to the driver side.

We pulled up at Olive Garden "I love Olive Garden." I said with excitement. Jason chucked and got out the car. He opened the door for me and helped me out. He grabbed my hand and a million butterflies flew around my stomach. We walked into the huge build. "Hello, how may I help you?" The woman in black said. Jason smiled "hello. I need a table for two." The woman smiled "follow me." We followed the woman to a table in the back. "Hi my name is katy and I'll be your waiter today. What would you guys like to drink?" "Water" I said with a smile. "A coke." "Okay I'll be back to get your orders." She walked away as we took a seat. We had small talk about school and graduation which is so close now. Katy came back and asked up what we wanted to drink and eat. We ordered. I took a sip of my water. "Does selena get on your nerves?" I asked. Jason groaned. "Justin has her over everyday. She complains about everything and she has even tried to flirt with me...but I told her ugly ass to go somewhere." I almost spit my drink out from laughing so hard. Katy came back with our food. "This looks so good." I said as she sat my plate in front of me. I decided I just wanted some pasta. Katy smiled and walked away. We ate our food in silence. Jason had tomato sauce on his nose which caused me to giggle. "What?" He said raising his eyebrows. I grabbed my Nakin and leaned over wiping his nose.

After we ate we went out to the park where they were counting down for New Years. "We have exactly one minute before New Years. I bit my lip. So much has happened this year. "I'm so happy you came into my life." I whispered to Jason. Jason smiled and pulled me into him. "Me too." "3..2..1! Happy New Years!" Everybody chanted. Fireworks went off as Jason placed his lips hard against mine. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.
-----
"Can I stay over?" I asked him. Jason smirked over at me. "Yea" I bit my lip as he grabbed my thigh. Jason pulled into a back wooded area to get to his house quicker. He stare over at me and everything escalated so quickly. He pulled over and unbuckled his seat belt. I unbuckled myself and Jason pulled me on his lap. I giggled and leaned down to his lips. I teased him for a bit but finally let him kiss me. Jason hands firmly rested on butt as my hands were placed on both sides of his face. I pulled away and pulled Jason jacket off and untied his bow tie. Jason unbutton his shirt and threw it to the passenger seat. We didn't worry about anybody seeing us because for one we are in the woods. Two: his windows are tented so nobody can see through. I slid off Jason and crawled into the backseat. Jason did the same "unzip me." I shivered as I felt Jason cold hands touch my back and unzip me. He slowly pulled the dress off of me and kissed my shoulder.
------
I laid on Jason and my head rested on his chest. Luckily Jason had a small blanket and we placed it over us. Jason played with my bracelet he had given me. I smiled "I love you" Jason kissed the top of my head "I love you too." Jason and my phone both started to ring. I sat up and gave Jason a confused face. I grabbed both of our phones and handed Jason his. I looked down at the caller id. It was a unknown number but I decided to answer it. "Where are you guys? Come to Jason house right now." And with that they hung up. Weird. I grabbed my panties and bra sliding them on. Jason helped me put my dress on and he zipped it up for me. He slid his pants on and shirt. I button up his shirt for him. "Your hair is crazy." I said with a giggle. I ran my fingers through his hair and a little moan escaped his lips. I giggled and kept running my fingers through his hair to  make it look decent. I pulled down the little mirror and fixed my hair and makeup. Jason kept his jacket off and slid into the front. "Alright let's go."
----
We could see the sirens. Jason stared over at me with confusion and he parked the car, we both got out of the car and ran over to the house. "What's going on?" Jason said. The police officer walked over to us. "Are you Jason McCann?" Jason gave him a confused look "yes." The police grabbed Jason and placed both of his hands behind his back. "What are you doing?" I yelled. "Jason McCann you're under arrest for assault and battery." "what? I didn't do anything. I was with Ariana this whole day." "Don't try lying to us, son" they yanked him to the police car. I tried running to Jason but justin held me back. They shut the police car door and Jason stared out the window at me. "I didn't do anything." He mouthed. Tears fell down my face as they drove off with Jason.
-------
"Do you want me to take you home?" Justin asked me. I shook my head no and began to walk down the sidewalk. Justin ran up behind me and grabbed my hand, pulling me to him. "It's 3 in the morning and you're not walking home." He pulled me to Jason car and got in. I sighed and opened the door to the car and slid in. Memories ran through my head of me and Jason and what we did... right in the back seat. I shook my head and stared out the window as tears ran down my face. I could justin sigh and he grabbed my hand, caressing it. I wanted to pull away but I didn't. Justin dropped me off at my house. "Call me tomorrow and we can go see Jason." I nodded and walked up to the door.
_________________________
Short boring chapter 😫