24. Scars

Ariana POV

This week has went by quickly. I'm  now sitting at the biggest auditorium I have ever been in. I looked over at justin who was staring straight ahead. He was thinking about something, I was gonna ask him what he was thinking about but a man called our names. I'm pretty nervous about singing and I'm not so sure about the dress I'm wearing. A few girls gave me dirty looks earlier and it just mad me feel sad. Justin said not to worry about them thots which made me laugh. That's why I love him. We walked on the stage hand in hand to see thousands of people. I smiled at Justin and he smiled back at me. "What are you guys singing for us?" The judge with black mustache asked. "Thinkin about you by frank ocean" the judge smiled "let's hear it" Justin and I took a seat on the stools behind us. The music started play and I began to sing with Justin. Our voices were perfect together. I really believe we will win this. After we finished the song everybody stood up and cheered for us. I smiled.

End of POV

Selena POV

I looked down at Justin and Ariana and laughed to myself. I stared up at the buck I had placed earlier. Man this will be good. The look on her face when the blood spills on her. I laughed to myself thinking about it. The music ended and I grabbed the rope. I watch them stand up and as soon as Ariana stepped on the spot I wanted her to I pulled the rope.

End of POV 

Blood splashed all of Ariana and she screamed. Justin looked up to see Selena laughing. Ariana wiped her eyes and stared at the laughing crowd. She covered her face and ran off the stage and out the door. "Ariana!" Justin yelled after Ariana. Justin looked up back at balcony to see Selena wasn't there. "Why that was...a surprise." The host said with a little chuckle. Justin shoved him to the ground and quickly ran off the stage and out the doors. "Ariana!" He looked down to see her heel prints. Justin follows the prints to a ally. He then sees Ariana sitting next to a dumpster crying. He walked over to her and sat down. "Everybody laughed at me." She cried in hands. Justin pulled her to him, he didn't care if blood got on him he just wanted to comfort her. "It's okay." He let her cry for ten minutes. "Let's get you cleaned up." Justin whispered. Ariana sniffled and nodded. They walked to Justin house since it was only to blocks away.

At Justin house

As soon as Ariana stepped in the house she took her dress off and her heels. Luckily Justin mom was not home to ask any questions. He grabbed two towels. They walked upstairs to the master bathroom. "You don't mind if I take a shower with you." Justin said as he ran his hand threw his hair. Ariana shook her no. Ariana slowly took off her undergarments and hopped in the shower. Justin quickly undressed and got in the shower. He tried not stare at her body but failed. Ariana caught Justin staring and Justin looked away. He grabbed the shampoo and squirted some in his hands. "Turn around" Ariana did as Justin said. He began to wash her hair and Ariana closed her eyes. "I'm done" Justin said. Ariana turned around and began to wash the shampoo out her hair. Something caught Justin eye and Justin waited for Ariana to finish washing the shampoo out her hair. After she was done she wiped the water from her eyes. "Ari..." Justin said grabbing her wrist. He ran his finger along her cuts "why you do this?" Justin asked. Ariana looked down and shrugged her shoulders. Justin lifted her head to look in her eyes. "Never hurt yourself again. You're to perfect." He then began to kiss her cuts. Tears rolled down her face and Justin then kissed up her arms until he reached her lips.

-------

Wow this sucked but I promised you guys a chapter.