32. Love

Jason POV
I laid in my bed watching the walking dead. Ariana would really want to be here right now. I haven't saw her for three days now. My phone buzzed which caused me to jump. I stared down at my phone to see Ariana finally texted me. "Meet me at the holiday inn." I whispered as I read her text. I smirked and grabbed justin black supras and made my way down the steps. "Where are you out to?" Justin looked at the shoes in my hand. "With my shoes." He added. "I'm going out.." I mumbled as I slid the black shoes on my feet. Justin sighed "don't get in trouble Jason." "Don't worry." I said as I ran my fingers through my brown hair. "I'll see you later."

I finally arrived at the holiday inn. My phone buzzed. I looked down at my phone and saw I had a new message from Ariana. I read the message out loud. "Tell the woman behind the desk my name and she will let you have the key to the room." I smirked and made my way into holiday inn. I did exactly what Ariana told me to do and the woman handed me a card.
~~~~~~~~~~
Ariana POV
I stared in the mirror at my petite body. I look down at the text to see Jason had seen the text ten minutes ago. I bit my lips as I sighed. Maybe he's not coming. I heard a click noise and I quickly sat up straight. "Ariana?" Jason called out. I smirked and walked over to the door. "Wh-" I pushed him against the door and attached my lips against neck. I left my mark on him before pulling away. He went in for a kiss but I leaned back smirking. "Tease eh" he said. I didn't reply instead I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the bed. "Taking control I see. That's pretty sexy." He said with a wink. I crawled on top of him and pressed my lips on his. "I missed your kisses." Jason moaned. I pulled away and moved my legs to the sides of him making me straddle him. I attached my lips to his again. He sits up and I began slowly thrust my hips into his making him groan. "Fuck Ariana" he moaned. He grabbed my ass and I squeal. He chuckled and lean forward to kiss me again. I smiled in the kiss and he pulled me down with him. Everything escalated quickly after that.

Jason POV
I fell down beside her and let out a deep breath. Ariana smiled and snuggled her face into my bare chest. I rubbed my thumb against her cheek. "That was amazing." Ariana whispered as she ran her hand along my chest. I didn't fuck her..I made love to her. I sighed and stared at her flawless face. That's it I'm telling her that I think I might love her. "Ariana I-" I was cut off by a phone ringing. I sighed and she leaned up and grabbed her phone off the table. She looked over at me and held her finger up to her lip. She then pressed the answer button. "Hey nonna." There was a long pause. Ariana let out a sigh "okay, I'm on my way." She clicked the end button and looked over at me with a frown. "I have to go." I pouted "but I wanted row 2" she giggled "well, you're not getting row two today mister" She said sticking out her tongue. I leaned over and licked her tongue. "Ew, gross" she said making a disgusted face. "Oh, but it's not gross to suck my d-" she threw a pillow at me. I chucked and got out of bed. We both quickly slid our clothes on. She walked into the bathroom and brushed her messy hair into a pony. I bit my lip as I felt a burning sensation on my back. I stood in front of the mirror and turned around to get a look at my back. I had fresh scratches along my back. "Oh my..." Ariana said as she walked up behind me. "I did this?" She said running her fingers across the scratches. I nodded my head. She leaned up and kissed all of the scratches. She then turned me around and wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my around her petite waist and closed my eyes. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "We should get going." I mumbled. "I don't want to go." She mumbled back. I pulled away and she groaned. "I'm in too much pain to walk down the long hall." I picked her up bride style "Jason! What are you doing." She squealed. "You said you are in too much pain to walk so I'm carrying you." Before she could say anything else I carried her out the room and down the hall. I walked into the elevator and Ariana pressed the ground floor button. I sat her down as the doors opened. We returned the door card back the lady up front and walked out to our cars. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "Well, bye." She said awkwardly. She was about to open her car door when I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. She stared up at me with confused eyes. I licked my lips before placing mines on hers. It was a sweet and gentle kiss. I pulled away "I'll see you tomorrow, love." She blushed. I smiled and walked over to my car.
~~~~
I shut the front door and placed my keys on the table. It was currently 9:38 p.m. "Where have you been?" Justin asked as he raised his eyebrow. "At the..." Shit think Jason! "Gym."I wanted to slap myself in the face. "So you went to the gym and came back with sex hair and a hickey? Let me guess you and Ariana went to her place and fucked?"I bit my lip and tried to control my anger. Justin walked closer to me "I always knew she was a slut." I was about to swing on him but something stopped me. It thought about Ariana and how she was helping me with controlling my anger. I just took a step back and turned around making my way up the stairs.
~~~~
Omg guys I had the worst moment of history. My friend told my crush that I liked him and he just nodded his head and said "okay." Like t'f. Now it just seems awkward when I'm around him..😣 I don't know what to do.