10. I'm Not Stupid

Ariana pov

This bitch thinks I'm dumb. I know he took a picture of my song. I walked in the house "hey Ari" I shut the door and walked to the kitchen to see my mom. "Hey" "who was the cute boy?" She said with a smile. "Mom! Were you spying?!" I said with a laugh. She laughed with me. "Yes. Now tell me who the boy is" I turned to her "Justin" I said quietly. "Ari! The one that bullied you?! Why Are you hanging out with him?" Mom yelled. "I had to practice my song" I said lying. "Over his house?" She said while raising one eyebrow. "Yes?" fuck! "Are you guys dating?" Hell to the fucking no. "No, I would never date him!" My mom nodded her head. "Well your father is coming home today"she said with a smile. "Yay!" I said with a squeal. She smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. "I'll tell you when he's here" I nodded my head and pulled away. I walked upstairs to my room. Once I got up there I grabbed my song book. I looked threw a few songs. Im not stupid... i know what justin is going to do. I can't wait to see his face when I sing another song. I started to practice and a hour later I heard my name be called. I got up and ran down the steps to see my dad. "Daddy!" I said running. I gave him a big hug. " I have so much to tell you!" I said while smiling. We walked to the couch and I told him all about the sing competition and...Justin.

Two days later (Ariana pov)
I sat down next to Justin on the bus. "So what song are you going to sing?" I asked him. He shook his head. "You'll have to wait and see" he said with a smirk. I nodded my head. I should cut off his balls! Stay calm. We didn't say anything more to each other. I ended up falling asleep."Ari..Ari" someone said while shaking me. I looked up to see Justin. I got up. "I'm sorry" I said "It's okay babe. I liked it" I had to swallow the barf that had come up. We got off and walked into a big building. "Holy Shit" Harry said. "Language" Mrs. Green warned. I giggled. "Okay you guys get ready" I walked with girls to the dressing room. After 30 minutes we were ready. I sat in one of the waiting chairs. "Harry styles?" The stage crew said. Harry smiled and walked with him. We looked up at the screen. He started to sing. His voice sounds like a angel! After he was done he walked backstage. He smiled at me as he walked by. "Justin Bieber" Justin smiled at me before he walked with the guy. I crossed my legs and stared  up at screen. As soon as the music started I knew it was my song. He started dancing and singing. I'll have to admit he looks really good. He finshed and walked backstage. He walked in the room and sat down next to me with a smirk. "You stole my song!" I said pushing him. He laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Ariana grande" I got up and followed the man.

----------