2. Sophomore Year

Ariana pov

My fingers comb through my red hair. My nerves kick in as I stare up at the hell hole. A girls shoves me aside and walks into the school. I don't understand why they treat me like shit. I've don't even talk at school yet everybody calls me out of my name. I honestly think Justin said stuff to these people to hate me. I tried talking my mom into letting me move to another school ,but she said she would have to drive me to school and Blah blah Blah. She doesn't know what I go through. I rolled my eyes as I walked in the school. As soon as I took a step in I was pushed to the  ground. "What the fuck!" I said looking up at Justin and his crew who was now laughing at me. "You know what I'm tired of this! You and your little punk ass crew pick on me
everyday and do you ever sit back and think about how I feel at the end of everyday?" He laughed. I quickly got up and pushed Justin as hard as I could make him fall back alittle. "You bitch" he said and pushed me hard to the ground. People were circling around us now. I could hear them shouting. He quickly got on the top of me placing both of his legs on the sides of my waist. He leaned down to my face. If he had lean down closer I would say he was trying to kiss me. "Listen here you bitch don't ever put your hands on me." He said through his teeth. "Shut the fuck up, Justin. You won't do shit!" I said leaning up. He brought his arm back. "Get off that young lady this instant!" We both looked up to see Principal Henry . He quickly got off of me and I got up. "Both of you in my office now!" He yelled, causing me to jump. I  followed him to the principal office. "Bitch" he mumbled. I think I'm going to have a nervous break down! We walked into his office. "Sit" he demanded. We both sat down on the old leather chairs. "So what's the problem?" He said while looking at me and Justin. "He bullies me everyday and today he pushed me down to the ground."He rolled his eyes. "That's a lie! She pushed me first and she even called me a Bitch" he said. My mouth hung open. "He's lying!" I yelled. "Both of you calm down... I'm giving you two both a week of detention. If that doesn't work out it next it will be suspension." I let out a groan and crossed my arms over my chest.
Once again fuck you Justin Bieber!
------
I know it's short but I'm just showing how the first three years of her high school year was.