9. The Plan

Ariana pov

Justin walked down the steps of the school and ran up to me. "you want to hang out?" First we get along and now he wants to hang out? What's going on?! "Um..sure?"I said. He smiled "okay my house or your house?" I smiled "Your house". He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car. People stared at us as we got in his car. "People are staring" I said. "So" he said with a shrug as he started up his car.
End of pov

Justin house (Justin pov)

We walked in the door and jazzy came running to me. "Justin!" Jaz said jumping up and giving me a hug. I smiled "Hey jazzy". "Who is she" jaz said looking at Ariana. "Ariana" I replied. "Is she your girlfriend" I made a face and shook my head. "Just a friend" jaz frowned "ok"she said while I sat her down. Jaz ran off to kitchen. We went to my room and I laid back on my bed. Ariana sat on
the floor. Okay you guys are wondering why I'm being nice to Ariana? Well I really don't want to hang out with her ... I just want to know what song she is doing. "So..what are you going to sing?" I said while I sat up. "I'm not telling you". She said while sticking her tongue out. I smirked and
got off my bed. "So your not going to tell me huh?" I said while looking down at her. She smiled and shook her head no. "Okay..fine" I said while getting down to her. I quickly pinned her to the floor. "I guess I'm going to tickle you until you tell me" I said and i start to tickle her. She laughed "oh my gosh!" Ariana said laughing. "Okay,okay,I'll tell you!" I stopped tickling her and got off her. I smiled as she got a book out her bag and turned to a page. I scooted closer to her and looked at the page. "Did you write this?" I asked her. She nodded her head. This is perfect. "Justin dinner is ready" my mom yelled." Can you tell her I will be down in a minute?" I asked Ariana. She nodded and sat the book down and left the room. I turned back to the page and got my phone out taking a picture. "Dumb bitch" I said to myself. I place her book back down. Ariana walked in "she said ok". I nodded my head. Ariana phone went off in her bag. She pulls her phone out her pocket. "Hello? Yeah mom. Okay,okay, bye" she shoves her phone back in her pocket. "I have to go home" she said grabbing her stuff. "Okay"
We walked downstairs and out to my car. I started the car and drove to her house. After a couple of minutes I pulled into her drive way. I turned off my car. "I guess I'll see you in two days." Ariana said with a smile. "Yeah" I said smiling back. "Bye" Ariana said leaning over and kissing my cheek. "Bye" she opened the door and got out. I watched her as she walked to her door. Everything is going as planned.

--------

Omg i cant believe I got 1,274 views on can i fall in love with a player! Thanks guys! :D