18.Do You Love Me?

*Justin house*

Ariana cried on Justin chest. "Shhh" Justin said as he ran his hand through her hair. The guilt was eating him alive. He sighed before opening his mouth to say something. "Ariana... I have to tell you something" she sniffled "what?"she "Selena never was your friend... she just was trying to get close to you so she can hurt you. And I was apart of the plan ,but I didn't think she would go that far." Ariana got up "your the reason my parents are dead!" She screamed as she wiped her tear. "I should have fucking known " She said turning around. She started to walked to the door when she was spun around and pin to the door. "Let me go!" She yelled. "Look ariana... at first it was just part of the plan to make you fall for me but when I got to know you.. it's like I fell in love with you."He said calmly. "Justin you're the reason my parents are dead." She said as she sobbed. Tears fell from Justin eyes "Ariana I didn't think Selena would do this. I broke up with her at the hospital" Ariana looked down. A silence broke between them. After a minute justin spoke "I love you. I fell hard for you and I need to know if you love me." He leaned in really close to her face and she gulped. "i don't love you" she whispered, looking down. "You're  telling me that you didn't feel anything in the kiss we shared?" He asked. He lifted her chin making her look up at him through her eyelashes. "don't lie to me"Tears fall from her eyes as she nodded. Justin grabbed her face and smashed his lips against hers. She hesitated for second but slowly kissed him back.Wrapping her arms around his neck, she tilted her head to the side so she could find a comfortable position to kiss him. While their lips moved in sync, Justin's arm suddenly wrapped itself around her waist, pulling her even closer. She quickly pulled away from justin and opened the door leaving.

Ariana pov
I'm so stupid, I can't believe I fell for him and his stupid lies. I walked past Pattie and out the door. I pulled out my phone which had my favorite Teddy bear case my mom got me. I smiled as I remembered. I clicked it on and clicked on my aunt Kim. It rang a couple of times before she picked up. "Hello?" She said. "Hey Kim can you pick me up?" "Sure what's wrong?" She said worried. "I'll tell you when you come get me" "okay...where are you?" She asked. I looked up and saw a subway "I'm at subway" I said. "Alright I'll be there" she said. I hung up and stuck the phone in my pocket as I walked in subway. I sat out a table near the window. My phone went off. I took out my pocket to see I had a text message.

Justin ;): Ariana where did you go? Look I'm sorry forgive me. I love you

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket.  The place was empty. A bell went off, causing me to look up. "Ariana" Kim said as she walked over to me. I stood up and she gave me a tight hug. She pulled away and we sat down.

-----------