21. You Can Trust Me

THE NEXT MORNING (ARIANA POV)

"Please stop!" I cried and tried to run ,but his hand gripped my hair and yanked me back. "You don't tell me what to do, you whore! Who do you think you're talking to like that?!" He slammed me up against the wall, I cried out. Then he shoved me on the ground and kicked my side a few times. "Now go to school! And you're walking, I don't feel like taking your fat ass," he hissed.One last kick and he left upstairs to his bedroom. Now how am I going to be able to put a smile on my face at school when I was just beaten. I pulled myself together and trudged upstairs into my room. I took a quick shower and combed my silky straight brunette hair. I slipped on a pink peplum top. I curled the ends of my hair and slipped on my nude heels. Lastly, I grabbed my bag and tiptoed down the stairs so Rick wouldn't come out for another beating. I open the door cold air hitting my skin. I let tears fall as I shut the door. I fucking hate him. Since last week he has been abusing me. My aunt doesnt know cause he threat to kill her if I told. So yeah my life is just a mess right now. "Ariana!" I raised my head and saw justins blue ferrari. "Get in" he yelled. I wiped my tears as I got in. He stared at me. "What's wrong?" I let a tear fall out my right eye as I shook my head. He grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers. "You can tell me anything Ari" he whispered. I broke down in tears. "We're not going to school" he said as he turned the car around and drove down the street. The whole car ride was silent except the radio playing quietly. Once we reached his house he got out and walked to my side opening the door for me. He picked me up bride style and carried me in the house, up to his room. He sat me down on his bed and sat down next to me. He grabbed hand. "Tell me what's wrong" he said looking into my eyes. I looked down "nothing" I lied. "Ariana please" he said grabbing my side to turned me to face him. I yelped and he pulled away with a worried face. He stood up and walked in front of me. I gulped as he grabbed the bottom of my shirt slowly lifting it. He gasped as saw the purple bruise on my side. "Who did this to you?" He said lightly running his hand across it. "..."

------------

Will she tell him?