5. Practice

Ariana pov

"That was amazing!" Mrs green yelled out of joy as she clapped her hands. I let out a nervous giggle as I walked back to my seat. Justin smirks at me causing me to roll my eyes. "You all sang so beautifully! Mrs. Green said with a smile. "But as I told you last year you guys will be against each other and some other people from different schools. Only one person can win" she said. We nodded our heads. "you guys can practice more as I go do some paper work!" She said while sitting at her desk. We got up and walked up on the stage. "Look at little ariana" Justin said walking around me. "This dress looks so good on you." Justin whisper in my ear as he grabs my waist. "Fuck off" I said pushing him away from me.He smirks "feisty. I love it." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the girls.  "We saw your little show with Justin . What did he say?! We want to hear it all!" Miley said while squealing. I rolled my eyes and told them. "In so into you!" Demi said. "I really really don't like him" I said. "Why?!" I'm not going to tell them.. "He's a asshole"."Everybody stop talking and try to practice the dance your doing" Mrs. Green said. I went to the corner and began to practice. After an hour of practice I had mine set. I looked over at Justin who was sitting in a chair with his feet on the table, staring at me. Was he staring at me the whole time? I shook that thought out my head. I walked off the stage and walked to the place where I sat my stuff down. Which was next to Justin. I grabbed my stuff as the bell rang.
----------
I threw my stuff into my locker and grab my bag. I took my phone out and texted my mom.

Me: hey I'm going to the gym

Mom:okay. You want me to take you?

Me:no I'll walk :)

Mom: ok I love you :)

Me: ily 2 <3

I put my phone back in my bag as I walked out the school. I walked quickly to the gym which is 3 blocks away. After 10 minutes I was at the gym. "Finally" I said to myself.
End of pov

Ariana walked in to the gym and to the locker room.She changed into a yellow top and black sweats. She locked her stuff into a locker. Ariana walked out the locker room to the dance room. "Justin?" She asked puzzled that he was here. He stopped the music. She walked over to him and stopped in front of him. "What? Surprised to see me?" He said with a chuckle. Ariana rolled her eyes and walked to the other side of the room. Justin walked over to Ariana pushing her on the ground and getting on top of her. He pinned her arms on the ground. Memories flashed through her mind. "get off me Bieber!" Ariana said while trying to get up. "I see you're still scared of me." He said with a chuckle. Ariana rolled her eyes. He leaned down to her ear "I'm going to win this competition." Ariana laughed "you wish" he got off of her. Ariana got up and brushed herself off. "We will see" Justin said grabbing his stuff and leaving. She finally breathes and walks over to her iPhone on the table and pres play.
----------------