3. Junior Year

Ariana pov

This year so far has been one of my best. I've  made some new friends from the Music club. Selena, Liz ,Demi, and Miley. I smiled as I walked in the musical looking room. My smile dropped as my eyes landed on Justin. He snickered as I walked past him which earn a eye roll? He gave me a dirty look and I return one to him. I walked over to selena. "Hey" I said smiling. "Hey girly". "So Mrs. Green said she has some big news for us!" She said squealing. I laughed "I can't wait to hear it" I said smiling as I pushed my glasses up. "everybody settle down" she said with a smile. The classes stared at mrs. Green. "I have signed some of you up for a singing competition and yes I talked to all of the parents. When I call you name go to the back table. Selena Gomez , Demi keys, Justin Bieber, Liz Tangles, Harry Styles, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Austin Fox" she said with a smile. We got up and walked to the back table. "Everybody else can talk among themselves." She said while walking back to us and taking a seat at the table. She smiled "I choose this group because I feel like you guys have all of talent that needs to be shown to the world." She stares at us as she goes over the rules and when it starts. I should feel happy but I'm nervous because Justin will be there.

----------