7. I Don't Like You

"Give it up for Ariana Grande!"

Justin pov
I looked up at the screen. Damn. No worries Justin you will win this. " shes sound so good" selena said. The song was finally over and she walked backstage. She smirked at me as she sat down. I chuckled to myself and she rolled her eyes. We didn't say anything to each other the whole time. Once everybody had finish we all went to the stage. We all grabbed each others hand which I had to hold ariana hand. I held her hand tightly causing her to Yelp and give me a death stare. The judge call off some names and they took a step forward. My throat went dry as he finished call everybody names. Does this mean I didn't make it? I looked over and saw everybody from my school not stepped up. What is this bullshit! Those who took a step forward will not be going to the next round. I'm sorry." Jextex the host of the show announce. Ariana jumps up and down and then pulls me into a hug. She notices that she hug me and quickly pulls away with a disgusted face. Some of the contestants walk off the stage and everybody clapped for us. "Yaasssss!" Miley yelled. We walked off the stage. "Justin you did great" Selena said biting her lip. "Thanks" I said smirking at her.. We walked out to the bus.
End of pov

Ariana pov
I took a seat in front because the bus was filled. And with my luck justin sat next to me. I rolled eyes "you were amazing out there" justin said, placing his hand on my thigh. I pushed his hand off "don't touch me". He chuckled "alright damn"I stared out the window the whole way to the school. I will never be friends with justin. And after he made my first three years of high school a living hell. Whatever.
End of pov

Ariana walked out the school with her bag in her hand. "Hey ari!" Justin said running up to her. "What!" She said not looking at him. "Damn whats your problem?" He said. Ariana stopped walking and turned to Justin. "You want to know what my problem is? Its you! You wont leave me
alone! Does it not wrap around your little brain that I don't like you! You ruined my first three years of high school!" Ariana then turned around and began walking again. "Come on Ari that was the past" Ariana rolled her eyes "whatever justin".
-------