35. I didn't do it

Jason POV

I sat in the back of the police car. I have no clue what they are talking about but I know I didn't do it.  I stared out the window the whole ride. We finally stop in front of the police department. Next thing I know I'm being pulled out of the car. I hissed in pain as I felt the handcuffs cutting into my skin.

They pushed me into a red chair. They sat across from me. "Why did you hurt that poor old lady?" I let out a sigh "I didn't hurt nobody." One of the men chuckled and leaned over the table   "Tell me why you did." His breath smelled like shit and toilet water. I sighed once again "let me say this again because I don't think you  understood me. I. Didn't. Do. It." I crossed me arms and sat back in my chair. "You do know we have it all on video." The younger looking cop said. They grabbed the remote that had been sitting on the desk. They turned on the tv and press play. I stared at the tv in disbelief. In the video you could see a guy in a store. He was walking around looking at stuff and you could see a old lady looking at the oils. He pulled out a small blade and walked over to the elderly lady. I shook my head. He stabbed her in the back two times causing her to spill the oil and fall to the tile floor. The guy looked up at the camera and I gasped. It can't be. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a black snapback. He smirked in the camera and waved before taking off. They rewinded the tape back and stopped at his face. "So you're saying you didn't do this." I shook my head "I swear on everything I did not do this." Both of the cops began laughing. "So you have a guy who looks just like you and has the same tattoos as you running around town?" "I don't h-" I stopped talking. Wait...justin could have done this. "And look he even has the oil stain on his hands still." I stared down at my hand.

Flashback
Justin ran into my room. "Hey can I borrow your jacket?" I stared at him for a second before saying yes. Justin smiled at me "thank you." I sat up in bed thinking about my date with Ariana tonight. I smiled at the thought of her. I walked downstairs and kissed my mom on the cheat who was in the kitchen making breakfast. She smiled "hey jason." I took a seat and watched my mom cook. "Ariana really is changing you." I smiled "she's the best thing that has happen to me in a long time." Mom turned around and walked over to the cabinet. She grabbed two played and sat one in front of me. She then placed eggs,a biscuit, and two piece of bacon on my plate. I licked my lips while I stared at the delicious food in front of me. Mom sat down next to me and we talked about Ariana and school. "What's that on your hand?" I stared down at me hand and saw that I had a black blob on my hand. "I don't know.." I stood up and walked over to the sink and tried to wash it off but it would not come off. In simply shrugged and sat back down to continue eating. Stupid me... The front door opened and I could hear somebody run up the steps. "Justin?" My mom yelled. "Yeah?" Justin yelled back. "just making sure it was you." After I finished eating I ran upstairs to my room. There laid my leather jacket. Justin walked into the room and smiled. "Thanks for letting me borrow your jacket."
End of flashback

"Jason!" I jumped as I was face to face with one of the cops. "I didn't do it. It was my twin brother Justin. "We already talked to your brother. He didn't do it." I shook my head "you have to believe me he did it and framed me." The cops chuckled. "Let's take him to the cell." This is bullshit. They yanked me up and dragged me to a room. The room was filled with cells. Some of them had people in it. They opened a cell and they took the handcuffs off. I was pushed into the cell. I stood up off the ground and stared at the buff men in the cell. I didn't want to come of weak and sit in the corner so I sat on one of the beds. "Whatcha in for?" Said a deep voice. "Battery." I mumbled. The rest of the night it was quiet and cold. I leaned my head back and tried to go to sleep. Ariana ran through my mind. Will she hate me forever? Does she think I really did this? I sighed and opened my eyes. The guys were sleep and the guard was in his chair sleep. I stared at the cell door. Don't even think about doing it. I leaned back again and closed my eyes. This time I fell into a deep sleep.

"Jason!" Who the fuck is calling my name. "Jason you have visitors." I opened my eyes and sat up. I groaned as I held my neck. "Come on." I stood up and walked out the cell. They placed handcuffs on my wrist. We walked into a room that looked like a cafeteria. They took my handcuffs off.I looked up to see Ariana. She ran over to me and kissed me. She then wrapped her arms around me, hugging me. "What's going on?" She mumbled. I stared up to see an annoyed Justin. I pulled away from Ariana and made my way to Justin. I struck him right in the jaw. He fell to the ground and I felt somebody jerk me to the floor. I groaned in pain as one of the guards  had his knee in my back. "What the fuck." Justin said, holding his jaw. They placed handcuffs on my wrist. "You set me up." I yelled. They lifted me up off the floor. I stared at my brother who was smirking. As soon as Ariana turned to him he quickly frown and was holding his jaw. They dragged me away.
---------
I'm sorry for the long wait but I've been working on the second book to this. I'm really excited for you guys to read it!