Chapter 1; Memphis

Sweet Addiction.

Chapter one; Memphis.

Mam and dad's bickering has me climbing out of my bedroom window yet again. Even though we have moved to a new city for a fresh new start, they decided to bring some of the bad traits with them.

Sometimes i feel like all the bad things are meant to happen to me in some oddly way. Ive always imagined a picture perfect family that i see every American kid always having. Happy, healthy with nothing to worry about. But now i've got nothing.

I wish he didnt have to leave me.

He was my rock. He was always by my side. He helped me through all the bad times and always held me in his arms reassuring me that everything was going to be fine and it always was until........he left.

I sigh shaking away those thoughts out of my head. I walk down the streets admiring the night light. The stars are shining brightly tonight, but the darkness is still around me.

I have always liked the darkness, i love the way its the only thing that encamps around me and lets me drown alone in my sadness, grief and depression.

Claannkk!

A loud noise breaks my train of thoughts as my heart starts to pound against my chest painfully. I hold onto my heart trying to take deep breaths to calm down my breathing.

Now you see when i said i love the darkness, there's just one thing i hate about darkness.

I hate what i might find in the darkness.

I have always watched in the movies when this happens and the character follows the sound of the crash. Thats very stupid. This is real life and the wisest thing to do right now is RUN FOR MY LIFE!

I turn around quick as flash to run for the hills until i crash into a broad and hard chest and did i also mention how muscular it feels against my face.

I take a step back to rub my fore head and advise the stranger to run before he gets killed by the gang that has maybe just killed someone or destroyed something.

I look up and all the words i wanted to say fly out into the night sky and i am left searching my brain for appropriate words.

Woah

I gulp audibly as i stare at the beautiful creation in front of me. In front of me stands a gorgeous dark brown haired boy...no scratch that..man. He is tall and is wearing a leather jacket with a black shirt underneath and i can see the outline of his muscles. His hands are clenched into a tight fist. I look up to meet his adorable brown eyes with specks of grey around the brown part. They are mesmerising and i would look into them forever. He looks rugged and he has this bad boy exterior actually not even bad boy but 'dangerous very bad boy' look.

I blink twice, shaking my head to make sure i did not get transported to a Tom Cruise dreamland. I look up again and Mr. Gorgeous is still standing there with clenched fists and a deadly glare directed towards me.

Why is he glaring at me?

I recover from checking him out and put on my serious look, "Hi, Run for your life because there might be a gang of dangerous people behind us who will cut our throats slowly and painfully while laughing at us. So if i were you, i would run away and not to look back." I ramble not looking directly into his eyes because of the deathly glare he is giving me.

Did i do something wrong? I dont think so

Is it for walking into him? Maybe.

I look up to meet his beautiful eyes and apologise for bumping into him.