Chapter 7; Honeybun

Sweet Addiction

Chapter 7; Bury myself between your legs.

"What would you do on a zombie apocalypse?" I ask Kyle whose eyes are busy on the road.

After school, Kyle was waiting for me outside next to his expensive looking Mercedes car. To say i was surprised would be an understatement. To say the whole school was shocked wohld also be the biggest understatement.

He turns to glance at me once then a naughty smirk crosses his features,

"Bury myself in between your legs."

I gasp and my lower region starts to throb as i clench my legs together. God, this is weird.

"Who says i would let you?"

His smirk widens, "I just know."

Such a pervated jerk!

"Is your abuela around?" I ask as he parks the car in front of his mansion.

"Yes."

"Yayyy!" I jump in my seat, feeling excited. I love grannies, i love my granny even more. They are so sweet, kind and genuine.

"Wait one thing before we enter." Kyle says holding my hand. I look at the hand and look up to meet his eyes,

"What's that?"

"She will think we are dating so play along." Kyle says like its the most normal thing in the world.

"No."

"Do you want to disappoint my granny and make her sad." Kyle scowls and i roll my eyes at him.

"Why?"

"She has never seen me with a girl and you are the first one i have ever brought in my house." Kyle says and my tummy fleets with butterflies.

Awwwww..

"Kyle." I state in a warning tone, "Lying is wrong. Why cant i just say we are friends?"

"Oh, that will work." He states in an emotionless tone getting out of the car. I roll my eyes following his lead.

We enter the huge mansion and i am immediately engulfed in a hug by his abuela. I smile returning the hug.

"You must be Ness-"

"Vanessa." Kyle cuts her off rudely and we both scowl at him who in turn just rolls his eyes, leaning aginst the wall with crossed arms.

Hawt!

"Yes i am and you must be abuela." I smile at her. She is really beautiful with long brownish greyish hair, almost like Kyle's eyes, but she has blue eyes.

"Oh dear, please call me Jane." She smiles engulfing me in another hug.

"Kyle finally got himself a girl." She says and i look over at Kyle who rolls his eyes scowling at his granny.

"Umm...actually we are just friends." I correct, as she pulls away with that exact same thinking face Kyle always has.

"Honey, thats what my husband and i used to say." She says and my face turns red.

Oh God.

This is embarassing!

Kyle smirks and i glare at him. He walks over to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder walking away from Jane.

"We have work to do." He states firmly.

"I'll call you down for dinner. Make sure the work doesn't involve reproduction." She says with a wink and my face turns even redder.