Chapter 15; Justin Payne

Sweet Addiction

Chapter 15; Justin Payne

I lay on my bed shaking and wincing from the pain that has been inflicted onto me by mam. After Kyle left having discussed our assignment, mam entered my room an hour later and hit me with her belt across my back and my legs and arms,

She wasn't happy that I invited Kyle over for an assignment. She called me a "whore' and a bish as usual.

To worsen all this, my period has just started and my cramps and back pain are killing me slowly.

It hurts so badly.

Why me?

I wish periods were given to guys and erections to girls. Wait, no, no, no and no!

That would be so weird!

I sigh and dive deep into the covers and wince because of the movement. I cant even move.

This is going to be a loooong day in bed.

My alarm goes off but i ignore and let it scream as i stay rooted in one position on bed. It finally goes off and i sigh relaxing in bed but i can't seem to sleep properly because of the wounds and period pains.

I hate this!

I hate this so much.

An hour or two later of just closing my eyes and trying to sleep, my phone starts ringing and i groan. It keeps ringing and ringing like many people are calling.

Arghhhhhhhh

I know it's my friends calling and worrying about me but now is seriously not the time,

I am in so much pain.

I suddenly start hating Backstreet boys because the same song has been going on and on non-stop, i shut my eyes and imagine myself kicking my phone outside the window but that doesnt seem to work at all.

I finally let the music keep playing as i close my eyes and count 1000 sheep as sleep finally kicks in.

An hour or so later, my bedroom door is kicked open and the sound startles me as i jump in shock. I groan flinching as i lay back on the bed, my back facing the door.

Who is it?

My phone is still ringing and i hear the person's footsteps as he draws closer to my bed. I open my eyes to meet an angry confused looking Kyle holding his phone and giving me a look of disbelief.

"Go away!" I say groaning and craddling while closing my eyes.

"Nessa, what's wrong? Why haven't you been answering my calls and why are you still in bed?" He asks in an angry tone with a hint of worry and concern latched in his voice.

Why can't he just leave me alone?

I'm having girly issues and i need girly time.

Arghhhhhh!

"I'm Justin Payne." I say in a muffled voice.

"Nessa, tell me what's wrong so that i can help you." Kyle says in now a frustrated voice.

I sigh, "Grandma is stuck in traffic,"

"What!!"

"I'm visiting Tom." I say, hoping he understands now. My best friend and i used to use these phrases when we were referring to that time of the month.

We would always take care of each other during these times. Actually, we always knew each other's time of the month. We would always give each other massages, feed and watch movies together wrapped together in a warm blanket.