Chapter 18; Mr. Booty-Licious

Sweet Addiction

Chapter 18; Mr. Booty-Licious

"So make me fall in love with you." Kyle says and all my breath is knocked out of my system as butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Kyle wants to fall in love with me

Me!?

"Why me?" I ask confused staring into his deep dark eyes,

"You make me happy, Nessa." He says stroking my right cheek with his warm large hand and i lean into his warm touch

"I also want to fall in love with you, Kyle." I smile at him and his eyes start to glow in the almost dark evening.

His eyes go to my lips as mine also stare down at his lips. My arms tighten around his neck as the distance between our lips starts to grow smaller by smaller. A magnet between us, pulling us to each other, so strong and electrifying. My insides grow hot and my hands start to get sweaty,

Oh God, this is it,

The moment we've all been waiting for, ladies and gentleman.

Woof! Woof!

A dog's loud bark has me jumping away from Kyle and almost falling down but guarded by Kyle's tight grip on my thighs. I giggle as Kyle lets out a growl from the back of his throat.

I laugh as the dog gets scared by Kyle's growl and runs away to the park. Kyle puts me down and we walk hand in hand to the park but my mind cant stop replaying the almost kiss we shared.

Why oh whyyyyy?!

Did that dog have to ruin it!

We walk as i admire the beautiful couples walking their dogs to their houses, kids running around playing and the sun setting down behind the mountains,

We reach the park and walk towards a bench that overlooks the sun setting behind the mountains, Kyle and i take a seat and i lay my head on his shoulder as his hands pull me closer to his body tightening around my waist.

The birds chirping and flying high in the clouds with the sun emitting an orange reddish glow around the sky. It looks completely marvelous.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I whisper to Kyle.

"It is." He says and i smile. I love these small moments we share together. When one leaves the face of this earth, these small moments shared mean a lot to the one left behind. Its not like i want to leave Kyle behind, its just that these moments need to be treasured.

Im glad Kyle is sharing them with me.

"I'm taking you to Thailand next week." Kyke says out of the blue. I pull away from his shoulder and stare at him wide eyed and in disbelief.

"What?!" I exclaim a bit too widely. He turns to me with a smirk on his gorgeous face.

"We are going to Thailand." He says and my mouth falls open.

What

In

The World of all Clownery?

This has to be some kind of prank the world is playing on me. First, Kyle admits he wants to fall in love with me. Second, he smiles. Thirdly, he is saying we are going to Thailand.

Seriously, what world did i get teleported to?

"Slap me, please." I plead with him, so that i can get out of this dream.

I have this deep feeling I'm still sleeping at Elena's house still at the sleepover.

How in the world do you wake up from a dream?