Chapter 20; Enough is enough!

Sweet Addiction

Chapter 20; Enough is enough!

"We are going shopping, bishes!" Elena yells, running towards where we are standing in the parking lot.

Shopping?  Hell yes

"Took you long enough." Lyndsey mumbles, rolling her eyes at Elena's tardiness.

"Anyways, lets hit the road." Elena says, getting into the back seat of Trina's car. I follow along taking a seat beside her.

"I havent been shopping in months." I say, fixing my seat belt.

"Same, feels like centuries." Trina says and i roll my eyes at her sarcasm.

She starts the car and loud ear bursting rock music flows through the car. I wince covering my ears,

"WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE!?" Lyndsey yells from the front seat, her ears also covered.

Trina, the hippie makes no move to reduce the volume but just taps her fingers on the steering wheel bopping her head to the music.

"TRINA!!" We all yell loudly in a scolding tone. She rolls her eyes turning it down but still loud enough for the students in the parking lot to hear.

"What the hell, Trina?" Elena says, massaging her ears.

"Guys, chill. Its rock music, its supposed to rock your world." She states, her head swinging to the music as she drives out of the parking lot.

"Yeah, but not when its killing your ears." I say.

"Oh please, its not like any of you have never been clubbing or something." Trina says.

"We are underage, dumbass!" Lyndsey says,

"Whatever, you have all been to parties!" Trina says and my breath catches in my throat and i wince.

I hate parties,

Parties remind me of how i lost the two most important people in my life

Elena notices and narrows her eyes at me but i just wave it off looking outside the car window.

I take deep breaths to try to calm myself down but memories from that day start replaying in my head, like a slide show. I look down and my hands are shaking so i fold them in front of my chest so that no one notices.

My head starts spinning and the oxygen supply to my lungs is cut short and i feel like someone is squishing my lungs. My heart rate speeding up with all the noises around me cut out.

God help me please.

I close my eyes and try to imagine something or someone that makes me happy,

My friends.

Kyle

Ian Somerhaulder

Clear skies and beautiful beaches

The trip to Thailand

I take one last breath as my heart beat goes to normal and my breathing calms down, grateful to God that i made it.

I turn to my side and Elena has a questioning concerned look on her face. She must have noticed that. I send her a reassuring smile and turn to look out the window.

We arrive at the shopping mall and trek towards tye clothing area. We all go to different parts of the clothing store; clothes, lingerie and shoes.

I move towards the clothing store to get some clothes i will dress for the trip thats in five days,

A dark blue sleeveless dress a lace design around the waist, with silver bright dots around it, attracts my attention.