Chapter 16; I am never holding a fucking red balloon!

Sweet Addiction

Chapter 16; I am never holding a fucking red balloon!

"I'll be fine, Kyle. It's just a sleepover." I tell him for the umpteenth time in the last thirty minutes.

"I know. You just need to give me a call so that-"

"You make sure I'm okay. I know." I sigh rolling my eyes and he scowls at me.

Kyle has been like my personal bodyguard for the last week. He always has an eye on me, he tucks me in bed until i fall asleep, he also locks my door every night then climbs out like the little monkey he is and he also drives me to and from school or anywhere like here at Elena's house.

At first I was like, Awwwwww......

But now, I'm like, Noooooo........

He postponed this sleepover last week because i had wounds and i was 'weak' so he texted my friends telling them.

"Nessa." He grumbles.

I sigh and walk closer to him wrapping my small arms around his torso and laying my head on his warm chest. His arms go around my small waist pulling me even closer to him.

"Kyle. I'll be fine. And i'll ensure to give you a call." I mumble and he starts to stroke my hair. I pull away and smile at him,

"Thank you." I say and he scowls deeply at me. He hates it when i thank him for anything but that doesn't stop me from showing gratitude

"You need to get going." I tell him as i lean closer wrapping my arms around his neck and tiptoeing to plant a soft lingering kiss on his cheek,

His arms tighten around my waist and his arms find their way into my shirt. Goose bumps start to form on my skin and my arms tighten around his neck.

"Kyle." I whisper in a warning tone,

I pull away and he brings his face to kiss the corner of my mouth and not my cheek, his hands still in my shirt.

Argggghhh!

This past week, Kyle has been quite the tease and its so frustrating. His hands find their way into my shirt when we hug, he also drives with one of his hands on my thigh, and these kisses on the corner of my mouth.

These small things are tearing my wall of self control around me and i dont think i'll be able to stop myself from jumping him if the wall completely falls.

He pulls away with a mischievous smirk and i scowl at him, "Friends Kyle. F -R -I -E -N -D- S."

"Oh really?" He asks, his face now inches away from mine staring at my lips

"Y-yes." I mutter, not sure of what i said or how i said it.

Oh God.

He buries his face into my neck and plants a trail kisses up my jaw. My breathing becomes rapid as my heart beat accelerates,

"Kyle." I whisper. His lips continue their pleasureful torture in my neck, kissing and nibbling. He then kisses a very sensitive spot below my ear and my hands go to his hair pulling him closer. I bite my lip to stop an unnecessary sound from escaping.

He pulls away and looks at my dazed expression then his mirk widens as he stares at my neck,

"Goodnight Nessa." He whispers letting go of me and entering his car then driving off.

I stand there in my original spot staring at the car of the greyish brownish eyed boy that i like so much and who enjoys to tease me.

After standing there and looking like a fool, i turn around and head to Elena's front door. I do not miss the quick closing of the curtains when i turn.