Chapter 10; Beach house Pt 1

Sweet Addiction

Chapter 10; Beach house Pt 1

"What's the country you have always wanted to go to?" I ask Kyle who is in the driver's seat driving with his eyes focused on the road.

"None."

I look at him confused, "What do you mean 'none'?" I ask. Everyone has a country they have always wanted to go to.

I have always wanted to visit Thailand.

"I have been to all countries i wanted to visit." He shrugs and i gape at him.

"Lucky bish." I hit his shoulder playfully and he scowls at me sideways for hitting him while driving.

After breakfast, I went to shower and i rejected his offer for him to join me though i was this close from opening the shower door for him but i protested.

I checked my bag of clothes that Elena packed and i was literally shocked. She packed three sets of bikinis! ! She also packed clothes that are not mine but looked more fashionable and classy. I wanted to text her to question her but saved that for when we reach.

What in the world is she up to!

So after Kyle finished showering, we left the house with me dressed in a pair of jeans and his hoodie that i stole but he didnt mind saying i looked good in his clothes.

How cliche!

For the journey that is supposed to be two hours, i have been asking Kyle any random questions to pass time and enjoy the moment.

"Movies or tv series?"

"Neither." He shrugs and i gasp. I feel like this guy has not seen the world, the entertainment and relaxing world.

"Well.....animation movies or cartoons?"

"Neither."  He says and i sigh shaking my head.

"Do you think Shawn Mendes is hot?"

"No."

"How about Justin Bieber?"

"No."

"And me?"

He smirks, "Yes."

I roll my eyes at him. I turn to the side to admire his features as always. He is dressed in a black shirt and a black pair of jeans and his big muscles buldge out of the shirt. He is so muscular.

He showed me his home gym and told me that's where he works out every single day and that he never misses.

I rest my head on the headrest and fall into dreamland. I am woken up by Kyle's big hands carrying me bridal style..

"Have we arrived?" I ask.

"Yes." He says and i smile wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling into his warm chest.

I look up and gasp at the house in front of me. Its not a beach house, its more of a cabin. The cabin is a beautiful wooden building with a sloped, dark blue roof. It has two floors with a balcony on the second floor. A warm yellow glow emanates from inside the windows.

"It's really beautiful." I say as I gaze up the picturesque view. The cabin is surrounded by sand and from a distance, you can see the lake where the guys are.

"Where are our bags?" I ask, not seeing him carrying any bags but me.

"I carried them when you were asleep." He says stepping into the cabin.