Chapter 19; Do you like him?

Sweet Addiction

Chapter 19; Do you get an orgasm when you look at his sexiness

"What the fuck!?" Mr. Booty -licious exclaims loudly from the front of the class. The entire class bursts out laughing at how he is trying but failing to get up.

Okay, that is kinda funny.

"Who did this?" He yells but it lands on deaf ears, since everyone is busy laughing their heads off.

Mr. Booty-licious gets angry and i can even see the steam coming out of his ears and the lightning and thunder cloud over his head.

Yeah, i have to stop watching Spongebob.

"All of you!! Shut up!" He yells even louder and the class finally goes quiet, some still snickering.

"Who did this?" He asks again, still not getting any answer, like tye last times.

"Fine if you cant speak up. Each of you's grades will be deducted by 20% because of failure of class conduct!" He says and i almost choke on my breath.

What the......

Oh no, no, no

French is not the subject i am so good at. It comes with accents and hard pronounciations and my highest grade has been an A-.

Everyone in class, including me, turns to Jonathan sending him a nasty scowl and glare.

I can literally accept any punishment given to me, detention or whatever, but if it affects my grade,

Then that's a big butt no.

"Mr. Jills! Do you have something to share?" Mr. Booty asks him, anger flaring from his facial expression.

Now i feel bad for Jonathan for what Mr. Booty could possibly do to punish him.

"Actually yes." He states, bringing his hand to his chin, massaging his invisible beard.

"Did you go for any butt transplants?" He asks and the whole class burts out in laughter, including me.

Jonathan really did wake up asking for death.

"Mr. Gills. Detention room now!" Mr. Booty yells, throwing daggers through his eye at Jonathan, who gets up laughing with his bag and walks out of the room, not before smacking his booty at the doorway. And we all laugh.

Class went on usual, well not exactly. Mr. Booty kept rooted in his seat explaining work in french, i was mostly hearing gibberish though. Some guys kept snickering at when he wanted to get up and remembered then sat back down.

It was hilarious really.

Anyway, it was time for lunch now and i was at the table, eating with the guys. Trina was talking about her plans for the winter break which was slowly approaching.

I honestly didnt have any plans. All i can think about doing is cuddling in my warm covers watching a horror or mystery drama show.

Oh

I almost forgot.

I have a stupid appointment with a doctor this December. Im supposed to be checked every after three months to check my progress, determine my life span.

Arghhhhh!

My eyes turn to Kyle's table where he is at, eating his food and texting on his phone. He looks up and his eyes catch mine. I smile softly at him and he smirks slightly calling me over. I shake my head at him and turn around.