Chapter 9; My fault

Sweet Addiction.

Chapter 9; My fault

I wake up after a nice comfortable sleepy time and yawn to get rid of the waking up tiredness.

I look around the familiar room which is not mine and i gasp. Last night and today's events come crushing down and i mentally slap myself.

What have i done?

So i basically humiliated myself in front of the whole school and ended up in Kyle's room.

Oh dear God.!

I sigh getting up from the bed and at the same time, Kyle walks in with a tray of food in his hands.

"How are you feeling?" He asks with a tiny winny hint of concern latched in his voice.

Awwww.....

I smile at him, "I'm good. Though i have a tiny bit of drowsiness in me but i'm all better. Thanks."

He takes a seat on his king size bed opposite me with the tray in his hands. He takes out a spoon and digs into the mac 'n' cheese ready to feed me.

He lifts the spoon in front of my mouth and i smile opening as he feeds me and i chew.

These small things he does for me bring him closer and closer to my heart.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"7:00pm." I widen my eyes at him and start to freak.

Oh God.

Tomorrow is the day we go to the beach house and i'm not ready. I havent packed or told my friends. I did tell them but they might have thought I'm delusional.

"I packed your clothes for the trip and Valentino informed your friends." Kyle explains.

"What do you mean, you packed my clothes?" I ask wishing he didnt go through my underwear.

"Your friend, Elena packed them and i picked them from your house." He shrugs and i sigh, letting out a breath of relief and then,

"I also asked your dad for permission and he agreed." He explains further.

My heart cant take his cuteness anymore. It hurts from all this, but in a good way.

"Awww." I coo as i carry the tray and place it aside and jump unto him, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly.

His arms hold my thighs and lift me up so that i straddle him.

I hope we dont repeat yesterday's history.

"You are so cute." I coo into his ear. I pull away and lean in to kiss his cheek lingering there for about 4 seconds.

"Friends do that?" He asks referring to kissing his cheek and i nod.

"Do you do that to your guy friends?" He asks with a hint of jealousy in his voice and i roll my eyes.

"We aren't that close so no, i dont." I explain referring to Jonathan and Trevor.

"Well dont." He scowls and i roll my eyes getting off his lap but he grips onto my thighs making me stay in my position.

"What now?"

"I want to feed you from right here." He says leaning over to bring the tray next to us. He digs into the food and i open my mouth as he feeds me.

He grabs the glass of juice from the tray and lifts it up to my mouth for me to take a sip. I smile at him as my heart clenches in awe.