Chapter 17; Ride him, cowgirl!

Sweet Addiction

Chapter 17; Ride him, cowgirl!

"Wake up." Elena pulls the covers off me and i groan covering my head with the pillow,

Last night after our 'heart to heart' Trina's words, we watched sound of music, went swimming in the cold waters, ran around the house playing different games and finally we were worn out and decided to go to bed.

Best sleepover ever!!!

Im thankful the whole night wasnt a sour mood.

"Guys, we need to get to school." Elena yawns and i chuckle at how sleepy she is,

"Give me ten more minutes." Trina groans into her pillow and proceeds to sleep.

Suddenly, the door flies open, hitting the wall hard and making us jump in shock. My hand flies to my heart as i take deep breaths and glare at the donkey who made me almost get a heart attack,

"What the hell?!" Trina scolds ar Lyndsey who stands at the doorway, having a smug look on her face.

Seriously, what the heck?!

"Guess who is here?" Lyndsey asks completely ignoring our filthy looks towards her.

"Justin Bieber?" Elena asks sarcastically,

"No."

"Zayn Malik?" Trina asks, her voice muffled in the pillow.

"Noo."

Lyndsey then turns to me with a smirk on her face, waiting for me to guess the mysterious person who is here.

"Brad Pitt?"

"No." Lyndsey yells in frustration and i raise my brows at her expecting her to fill us in.

"Kyle Storm," Lyndsey says in exasperation and my eyes widen to the size of saucers,

Holy guacamole!

I totally forgot he was to pick me up today and i almost forgot about my plans for him today.

After school today, i planned an eventful evening with Kyle. Not a date but a day of fun as friends. He agreed to it three days ago saying he would clear his busy schedule he had today.

Oh dear!

And i'm just in bed.

I jump from the bed and carry my duffle bag to the bathroom and ignoring the suggestive winks from my best friends.

I pee, shower and brush my teeth. I then dress up in a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black crop top with white stripes. I pair the outfit with a pair of boots. I braid my hair into two French braids and apply mascara.

I head out of the bathroom and move downstaurs where the girls are. They turn their heads from where they are sitted at the dining table and stare at me wide eyed.

"Damn girl." Lyndsey whistles and i shake my head at my friends as i head towards the front door,

"Bye guys. Love ya," I smile at them and quickly shut the door before something inappropriate comes out of their dirty mouths.

"Ride him, cowgirl!" Trina yells from the dining room followed by rings of laughter and i groan covering my red face with my hands.

Oh dear!

I really hope Kyle didnt hear what that crackhead said.

I look forward and my breath gets sucked out of me. In front of me stands a drool worthy handsome and hot Kyle dressed in his famous black shirt with a cool leather jacket hugging his glorious muscles and clad in black jeans that hang low. He is leaned against the hood of his sports car in black sun glasses with his hair falling down onto his forehead.