Predetors and Preys

I was in my room chilling, playing the game then I got a text from Robbie telling me to come to the trap.
I slipped on my shoes, and hurried out the door.

At the trap, there wasn't too many people here. Robbie and Shay were in the kitchen making them a plate.

"So what's up?", I asked them.

"Jay P texted me back. We supposed to link up at his crib tomorrow.", Shay said as she sat down at the table.

Shay seemed real cool bout all this. Given that there's a possibility that she might have to give herself to this nigga, she didn't care much about it. It's starting to make me think about what Tig told us at Waffle House.

Did Shay really fuck Chief? He supposed to be her cousin or uncle, some shit like that. Shay don't strike me to be a girl like that. I heard a lot of rumours about her but that's all they were, hopefully.

She told me I was the second and last person she's slept with and I believed her. I don't know how true it is now but she treats her body like it's a temple. So why would she let any nigga in it ? Especially Chief.

I wanted to ask her about it last night but I couldn't, mainly cause I forgot when I saw that damn shooting star.

"Ok so you know what you supposed to do?" I asked her and she nodded.

"When you done eating come talk to me.", I told her.

"About what?", she furrowed her eye brows.

"Just come, imma be in my car", I said then left out the kitchen.

When I get on the car I see Chief pull up with Tig. Chief starts coming towards my car and taps on the window.

"So what happened with the Italian yesterday?", he asked me once I rolled the window down.

"Mane dat nigga crazy. He made me kill some dude", I told him.

He laughed, "As long as you straight nigga."

He dapped me up then went to go inside the trap, as he was going in Shay was coming out. She seemed to try keep distance from him and he gave her this look. A predator staring down it's prey.

She got in the car and let out a shaky breath.

"You good?", I asked her.

"Yeah, what you wanted to talk about?", she asked me.

"Uhhh,I wanted to ask you something", I was nervous as fuck, don't even know why.

"Well ask it"

"Did you and Chief....uhh", I hesitated.

"Did me and Chief-"

"Fuck. Did y'all fuck?", I said interrupting her.

Her eyes widened and she froze.

"Who told you that?", she asked me. Avoiding my question, does that mean Tig was for real.

"Never mind, forget I asked", I said.

"Fuck that Mercedes, who the fuck telling people I fucked Chief. That's not what fucking happened!", she said, raising her voice a little.

Damn she calling me by my government, she don't do that.

"Well what happened Shay? Please lemme know"

"He....He...", she started hyperventilating.

"Oh shit, Shay breathe mane", She was holding her chest and tears were falling from her eyes.

I grabbed her a hugged her tight, "Shay match my breathing"

I took deep breaths and she soon started doing the same. After about five minutes she pulls away from me.

"Shay tell me what happened.", I said.

"H-he raped m-me", she said through her crying.

At that very moment something in me snapped. I didn't say anything else, I just reached for the glove compartment to get my gun.

"Wait Dee no, what you doing?", she grabbed hand, stopping me from grabbing the gun.

"Imma kill him.", I reach for the gun again but she stops me again.

"Don't be stupid Dee, let's go to yo house", she said.

She was right, going in there with my gun blazing would be stupid. So, I just cranked my car up and we left.

On the way to my house, Moni called me saying she was there with Casey and Zion. I don't know why Zion's at my house but we gone find out.

I hope Moni don't start nothing over Shay being with me. I honestly don't give a fuck though, I'm not leaving Shay at the trap with them niggas.

We pull up to my drive way and we go in the house.
Of course everybody is sitting in the living room.

"Really Dee, to say you not fucking with her, you shole is with her all the time", Moni said.

"Moni we-", I started but Shay cut me off.

"Moni, there's nothing going on between me and Dee. You can relax, I'm not tryna wreck y'all's happy relationship.", she said.

"Yeah whatever", Moni said with much attitude. Casey was just minding her business.

Why mfs can't be like Casey?

"Wait so y'all two together now?", Zion asks.

"Something like dat nigga, problem?", I asked him.

"It's whatever mane, I came here to clear shit up between us not make shit worse."

"Well get to talking", we both went to my room so we could talk in private.

———————————————————————————

I have writers block so this is all I got atm 🤧.